2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
It sounds like I might be able to get there earlier than most. I only have a 3 hr drive Friday and I'm taking that day off, so I can probably get there as early as 9AM. I'll try and leave as early as I can to get a spot near the start of pit row.

Sweet!!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I think what happened is when Matt ordered his, it may have rendered the link dead. Try this:
Custom Jersey
If that link dies again the blue is color 01579B and the red is 990000 (hover over the color in the palette to see the color code).
Thank you for the link.

Last night, by the time I designed and placed surname on the back, I realized I wanted to add "Ride the Lightning", "Alta Life", Task Racing and some other logos. I will have to come back to it. Guys -- do not steal my link above.

@snydes -- Do you have a pic of your shirt?
Guys -- I had figured out how to add my name to the back of the shirt but I stalled the ordering because I wanted to add various logos and slogans. I do not care about the slogans anymore, just want to order a shirt like others have. Could you please help me again by providing the ordering link? Thank you.

@privateer703 @snydes

privateer703

AOF Addict
In the Resources section is my write-up on how to customize the jersey, which includes the logo files too. The only thing not in that write-up is the actual colors used. I believe the yellow used is in the Advanced color picker, and is the gold in the outermost ring. I believe that color code is FDC100. The red used is a little darker, the 990000 in the basic color picker, and the blue is 01579B in the basic picker. Let me know if you need any help with logos.

privateer703

AOF Addict
Also you might want to double check their lead time. In the FAQ I think it says something like 4-6 weeks from time of order, but I bet you it is much less than that. I remember mine came in really quick, but I'd call them to make sure you'll get it before the race.

wildman240

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to call each of the team members to ensure that the phone numbers work...and ensure you each have my number in your phone. I'd like to get this done over the next couple of days if that's ok.