2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

snydes

Staff member
Getting back to our list of race/pit items... as far as I can tell from our list I’ve been updating on page 19 it looks like we only have one 10’x10’ EZ-Up. Does anyone else have access to another? Could probably use at least one more maybe two??

Matt

E-Rider
Getting back to our list of race/pit items... as far as I can tell from our list I’ve been updating on page 19 it looks like we only have one 10’x10’ EZ-Up. Does anyone else have access to another? Could probably use at least one more maybe two??
I do though it is a bit beat up. I have some walls also.

snydes

Staff member
And just as a reminder, don’t forget forget we all need AMA memberships. I believe someone said you can sign up there, but I imagine that’s a line we don’t necessarily will want to be standing in if we could help it.

wildman240

I have a 13'x13' that will be on my trailer if we need it. I'll also have multiple tarps (various sizes).

wildman240

And just as a reminder, don’t forget forget we all need AMA memberships. I believe someone said you can sign up there, but I imagine that’s a line we don’t necessarily will want to be standing in if we could help it.
I just got my new card with 17th renewal on it. I'd like to skip that line. :)

wildman240

Ok, I will have a good headlamp that we can keep in the fanny pack that we use for the transponder (if that's what we decide on). Updated the list (page 19).
I have two brand new headlamps that I'll be bringing. One will be kept in my backpack during my stints and the other can be used wherever it's needed.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
The shower I have is, well, slides into the rear trailer hitch on the bus. Hot water, good pressure, but open to everyone to see! Underwear is recommended, but hell, if you're dirty or tired enough, a hot or cold shower any way you can get it feels great!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Do I have to get the national AMA membership, or my District 14 is good enough? I just paid $15 for D-14, now wondering if I should have paid $49 for the national membership instead.