2019 Alta Redshift MXR code 36 in Fort Collins, CO

comotoman

I have a 2019 Alta Redshift MXR, I have 20 miles on it, bought it new. I turned it on the other day and the engine light came on with a code 36 service required. It is always kept in the garage and Colorado has a very dry climate. I am looking for someone hopefully in my area who could fix this? Elite Motorsport in Loveland, CO used to be the Alta dealer here. I did call Scott there and he said that someone stole their Alta laptop, so he couldn't help me. Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe have a look through this list of helpful people to see if someone is local to you who can at least plug the bike in and see what's what.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I have a 2019 Alta Redshift MXR, I have 20 miles on it, bought it new. I turned it on the other day and the engine light came on with a code 36 service required. It is always kept in the garage and Colorado has a very dry climate. I am looking for someone hopefully in my area who could fix this? Elite Motorsport in Loveland, CO used to be the Alta dealer here. I did call Scott there and he said that someone stole their Alta laptop, so he couldn't help me. Anyone have any ideas?
PM sent

Carson

I have a 2018 redshift mxr. I have been looking into the Alta laptop basically you just need a windows laptop and the data port cable sold on this forum plug your bike in and read codes and update it. I do not have these tools right now but hopefully that helps. Message me anytime as I’m in Colorado Springs