2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
25705263-E3A9-4487-844B-25BCBA463FEF.png

And as of 1/4/19 the event is SOLD OUT!

Our registration is still pending but all apps postmarked by the 4th will be accepted, so we’re in!

MrTaskRacing

Good to hear! Yes, the helmet light is key to having light EVERYEHERE you look. fills in all the gaps. As far as the Airoh helmet. keep in mind it doesn't matter if the light is titled, as long as that beam is facing forwards, that is all you need. even if the helmet light isn't getting full contact on the mount strip, you are OK. 1 square in of contact = 10 lbs of strength. so even partial contact is enough to get the job done! I have adhered to many an airoh helmet. It can work! Good to hear!!

OneLapper

Forum's Sponsor
Ok..... I expect today that our team will be put on the registered list. As of yesterday the organizers said they had not received our registration form. From what I was told by my buddy who has been doing the event for years, the organizers will register past competitors first. If I thought the event was going to sell out in 3 days I would have sent the registration by Priority mail with tracking. I know my buddy sent his registration the same day from the same post office as I mailed ours, and his team was listed on Friday. So, it's unlikely they didn't receive ours.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

MrTaskRacing

True~ that thing has got some experience for sure, and probably a little pain too~
Sure hope you guys got registered. Are you talking to Jake Dennis?

OneLapper

Forum's Sponsor
True~ that thing has got some experience for sure, and probably a little pain too~
Sure hope you guys got registered. Are you talking to Jake Dennis?

I sent them a message via their Facebook page. Someone got back to me within minutes, which was nice of them. Tonight they should update the website again, if we're not on the list I will try to reach Jake tom'w. I don't want to be known as the paranoid guy...... but......