Group buy of Alta display boards

philmor

After a crash today me display is gone. I can ride it, it is running but without grafic at the display.
So is there a timeline when we can get the displays or the price?

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
After a crash today me display is gone. I can ride it, it is running but without grafic at the display.
So is there a timeline when we can get the displays or the price?
Timeline:

Initial round of boards have been purchased (for people who are in the the same situation as you @philmor ) Please purchase based off the resource (the board swap option is in the AOF store). Shipping I will PM you about.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Timeline:

Initial round of boards have been purchased (for people who are in the the same situation as you @philmor ) Please purchase based off the resource (the board swap option is in the AOF store). Shipping I will PM you about.

Can we all start ordering the boards from the AOF store now? Or should just the folks with broken boards order there? I wouldn't want to grab one if someone with a broken board needs one first.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Can we all start ordering the boards from the AOF store now? Or should just the folks with broken boards order there? I wouldn't want to grab one if someone with a broken board needs one first.

If possible I would like to aim to fix the broken boards as those are non-op bikes in the field (some have broken crystals...which is another project im trying ;) )

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
If possible I would like to aim to fix the broken boards as those are non-op bikes in the field (some have broken crystals...which is another project im trying ;) )

Well, let us know when we can order, then. And if we are doing it via the AOF store.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Well, let us know when we can order, then. And if we are doing it via the AOF store.

Working on that. It will be through the AOF store, need to tie off a few things before opening it back up.

Specifically to all, this is purchasing a BOARD. Not a complete display. If per say your display were to get damaged, I would be replacing out the board. The AOF store will indicate specifically that job to ensure its identified correctly. Had a few members jump the gun and try and order the whole display. My apologies.

GummyBear22

Working on that. It will be through the AOF store, need to tie off a few things before opening it back up.

Specifically to all, this is purchasing a BOARD. Not a complete display. If per say your display were to get damaged, I would be replacing out the board. The AOF store will indicate specifically that job to ensure its identified correctly. Had a few members jump the gun and try and order the whole display. My apologies.

Does the board have the LCD attached to it, or is that a separate item?

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Hi guys,

Update to this chain/thread. AOF store resource has been updated to reflect the group buy. Once all the board purchases have been made, I will then work on getting them to be programmed and delivered to the respective buyers.

New display board (FOR GROUP BUY)

Knowing that @philmor brought up the crystal replacement/repair, that is something that can be done to repair customer displays. Thoughts?

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Purchased, thank you.

You'll need to increase your "quantity available" soon. When it gets to zero, people won't be able to place an order.