Group buy of Alta display boards

paul34

I just joined the Alta family today with my purchase of a 2018 MXR. Looking forward to my first ride. If the Alta scenario is anything like the Brammo debacle that I fell into I want to have as many spares as possible.

Put me down for 1...and any other parts out there that you more experienced riders see that may need to be stocked up, please share any info you may have. Thanks!

SuburbanDad

I will get one out of solidarity with altaowners forum. We seem to be avoiding mentioning what the actual cost will be though.

Bought-2-L8

I just joined the Alta family today with my purchase of a 2018 MXR. Looking forward to my first ride. If the Alta scenario is anything like the Brammo debacle that I fell into I want to have as many spares as possible.

Put me down for 1...and any other parts out there that you more experienced riders see that may need to be stocked up, please share any info you may have. Thanks!

Where are you at in California?

snydes

Staff member
I will get one out of solidarity with altaowners forum. We seem to be avoiding mentioning what the actual cost will be though.

Rashid510 should confirm the price once a quantity is established. The one piece price with harness as previously listed in resources was $400. We are hoping for a decent discount with this quantity.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Rashid510 should confirm the price once a quantity is established. The one piece price with harness as previously listed in resources was $400. We are hoping for a decent discount with this quantity.

Hi guys,

Thanks for putting down interest. I should be able to use this to purchase at a decent break, which will then reflect in the price of the resource. Ive finally settled in my new place so I can now get to prep/assembly.