Group buy of Alta display boards

Drtjumper

Just saw this. Are there any more available? I have 2 mxrs that I would like to keep from becoming bricks next time I launch them into the stratosphere.

Dougtolbert

A few of us would like to order spare display boards while we still have a willing and able source for them. The vendor allegedly has right around 50 boards available, any future production is NOT guaranteed. The larger the order the better chance we can negotiate a price break. SO... how many of our members are interested in putting their name in the hat for one? Best case is we can get enough interest to buy up the remaining inventory, although not confirmed, that may put us under $300 a piece.

Buying these boards one at a time is not effective, here was the previous quantity breakdown;

10 pcs. or less - full price as was listed in resources
$25 break at 20 pcs. (per board)
$50 break at 30 pcs.
$75 break at 40 pcs.
$115 break at 50 pcs.

Also note while these boards are programmed, they will still require someone to solder the harness to the board once it passes through the old display housing.

Again, once these remaining boards are gone, that might be our last chance.

Admin edit: Order the display boards here.
Put me down for one

Brent421

There are boards still available. Until I go HOLY CRP there out we're okay.
Thanks for putting this group buy together. I’m new here (bought a new MXR last week) and just purchased a board in case I’m ever in need of one. I want to keep my Alta going for as long as possible.