2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Here's the list as of now:

snydes
Philip
teddyquinn
OneLapper
@privateer703

Five riders, five Altas, fantastic!

@MrTaskRacing , let me know when you're ready to hook us up with equipment. I can buy and fit the pieces to try them with the aux light port. Not sure I'll have luck with that, but worth a try

MrTaskRacing

When you guys are ready for a group buy, let me know and I will get an invoice together, at the sponsored rider rates. I already did some of this for Philip, so he can vouch for the light bar brightness in his subdivision ! Ha! Each rider should set up their bike with a light bar and at least one helmet light. The two paired up gives you big light, and fills all those gaps in the darkness, like uphills, through and into the next corner, getting sideways, etc. The light bars do a good amount of the work, but the helmet lights are critical. Gives you light anywhere you look --- which is key. To make it easy I can give you a special code to be used for you Alta sponsored riders. ALTANE241825. If you pop in that code at check out, you will get the sponsored rider discount. I'm going to tell you guys to order ASAP, as there are three 24hr races going on right around that same time, and I am anticipating getting sold out. So do it early, test, get comfortable with riding at night, and be ready to podium! I'll put that code in today~

Dual RA10.PNG

Craig1.PNG

JP Clark.PNG

Paul Letendre NE2418.PNG

Mr. Task Racing 2.PNG

Beta4.PNG

OneLapper

Forum's Sponsor
Let us know when that code is in. I'll order up today!

What is the setup in the top picture? I like the looks of that

MrTaskRacing

That first one ( the Dual Lights ) is my RA Series lights. They are wicked bright in a small light weight package. Here's just one on the lights at work. With 2, it's 7600 lumens in only like 3.2 lbs total!
The best part, is with all my kits, they are easy bolt on/off and can be moved for one bike to the next bike. One investment in a lighting system that can travel over to your next bike with ease.

Single RA1.PNG

Single RA2.PNG

MrTaskRacing

Let us know when that code is in. I'll order up today!

What is the setup in the top picture? I like the looks of that

That set up is the Ra DUAL set up. You can use a headlight bucket, and just can also cut out your numberplate.
You can order the Hardwire --- which would probably hook up to that accessory plug Philip talked about. I'll give you both sides of the plug, so you can adapt to the Alta. Or, you can run a rechargeable battery set up.

That ALTANE241825 code is in and you are good to go!!
Cheers!
Mark

RA Dual Numberplate.PNG

Dual RA Rech. Batt..PNG

privateer703

AOF Addict
I have two Rigid D series pods and I was going to try and mount them similar to the light bars in the pics. Any idea what mount I might find to do that? Or if I could find a KTM mask that I could mount similar to the 1st pic. But I'll definitely be buying the helmet lights for sure.

OneLapper

Forum's Sponsor
Order placed!

Thank you very much for the sponsor discount! I'm really looking forward to this event!

snydes

Staff member
Not sure. The "Baja Gore" I think is the trick set up but it's a premium upgrade. The standard bars could be mounted to bark buster style hand guards. @OneLapper , which light did you go with?

MrTaskRacing

Yeah, I don't know about the Rigid Lights. My mount is set up specifically for my lights, and spec'd that way. I don't know anything about the Rigid lights. Likely they won't fit on my new RA series mount. BUT ,if you can get creative, they would likely fit on my Factory Baja Gore Mount. The second pic of the light bar. Hangs out over the fender and you could likely make that work.
The only thing I would respectfully ask is that you keep the logos on my Fork Mount. that's what makes us different that the rest---- we give you really good lights with even better high quality mounts---all CNC machined. These other lighting guys give you the lights, with little or no mounting capability. I've been burned quite a few times from pro riders who buy my fork mounts, mount up their BD or Rigid lights with it, and it ends up being an advertisement for those companies and not Task Racing. When in the end, the mounts, the wiring harness, the power supply --- all Task Racing products to make the set up work, but in the end, the customer only sees the Rigid logo. Then people think Rigid when they see a bitchin' set up ---- even though everything BUT the lights were designed and supplied by Task Racing.
So, that said, if you are on an Alta Team, and I'm helping sponsor -- I understand cost factors. As long as you are running my logos on the Factory Baja Gore Fork Mounts, I am a happy camper. Hope that makes sense.

Dual RA1.jpg

Dual RA3.jpg

OneLapper

Forum's Sponsor
I ordered the 10" rechargeable kit. Like you said, I believe it'll bolt onto bark busters, @MrTaskRacing will have to confirm.

I also order a helmet light and battery mount.

snydes

Staff member
So, that said, if you are on an Alta Team, and I'm helping sponsor -- I understand cost factors. As long as you are running my logos on the Factory Baja Gore Fork Mounts, I am a happy camper. Hope that makes sense.

Totally reasonable and logical. I'd be happy to display your logos. Load us up with them stickers!