2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

snydes

Staff member
Funny you should say that... he can't keep any in stock. He sells every one he gets with exception to a SM that was there (which I think is a demo). Told me he actually had to send some guys to other dealers.

snydes

Staff member
I'm still in. I really doubt that these are going to go away, it's just going to be new ownership and then the question is how they will support the existing bikes. Definitely really bummed though.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
@Motophyllic , do you have any interest in this event? I see you're located in NY

Give it some thought! We'll need to register our team in a couple of weeks

Motophyllic

Looks like an awesome event. Unfortunately, I can’t commit to it though. I’d love to do an Alta team, but I baby my EXRs way too much to do this.

snydes

Staff member
Glad to see you are still hanging around Mark! I so want to go back to talking about 24 hour races rather than what we've been talking about as late.

snydes

Staff member
I didn't actually get my kit yet! I was anxious to for the winter months but I got hurt and can't ride anyhow :(

MrTaskRacing

Oh man!
Bummer! I am still nursing a bad shoulder too, but it's not stopped me from riding. Check out RideCake.com Some Pretty Cool stuff.
Heard of them?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
@MrTaskRacing -- Mark, that was me who you hooked up with a lighting kit. It looks beautiful. I didn't get to try it out though...

Just hooked up the battery to it, went outside (it's night now), and flicked the switch. It lit up the subdivision pretty good! :LOL:

I will be testing it on the bike late next week.