2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

revoltlution

Keep yer cool, don't get hurt, and never give up!
Blake at FAMMX said I could send him any pictures of other kits and he could essentially recreate a similar design. Sponsor logos can easily be added or deleted to suit an individuals needs.

Blake also had several other designs he was working on prior to me contacting him. I’m sure if anyone wants to use elements of Bryan’s kit or the one I’m working on in a different design he can accommodate. Just let him know you seen it here on the forum. I’m putting him to work and want to make it worth his time.
Sounds like they are good guys worthy of our support.

snydes

Staff member
I’ll show him the jerseys and see what he can do. I think when you do a color fade you jump up to the next price bracket, if that matters to anyone. The chrome accents are also an up charge for anyone considering it.

snydes

Staff member
Blake also discourages the logo in chrome as he says “I'm personally not a huge fan of chrome. It can be hard to see depending on the angle your looking at the bike.”

snydes

Staff member
Whatever happened to the testing with the reflective black? I bought some material too, but someone here was going to cut/test the same material and post.

Might have been privateer? We’ve talked about so many different things I’m loosing track!

privateer703

AOF Addict
Yeah, I have sized the decals and was going to put them on. Then some other things happened. I will at the very least post a pic of the front number. If we get custom graphics then I would just be pulling those off the fenders. However I didn't think about it until I tried cutting that these small sections of 3M reflective material sold on amazon: link
Are too narrow for my plotter, so I couldn't cut numbers from it (at least not by machine). So I purchased this reflective material:
link
It's a different mfr, and since it's not 3M, my guess is it won't be as brilliant, but I guess we'll see. I'll try and get that on this weekend or later in the week.

snydes

Staff member
What do you guys want to do as far as the numbers? I don't believe onelapper has been able to get ahold of the race organizers to find out if our number will change, and even if it did not most guys may not want that number on their backgrounds permanently anyways. It sounds like it makes the most sense not to put a number on and go with privateers reflective numbers, right?

wildman240

I'm going to do up a set of my bodywork specifically for the race. It doesn't sound like the reflective black numbers would be a part of the "group buy" as I don't think it's being offered in this set. With that said, I'd prefer to add numbers separately if there is a chance of the number changing. I would just bring an assortment of numbers and install onsite worst case.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Yeah, our number is going to change because we're changing classes. As soon I hear back or get through to someone at NE 24hr, I'll let you guys know what the new number is.

snydes

Staff member
I’m just going to do blank backgrounds. If I knew for sure what number we were getting I’d put that on. I likely won’t do other races so it wouldn’t really matter for me.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I have called and left messages, emailed, and sent PMs on Facebook.

@MrTaskRacing has a direct contact there. I'll reach out to him and ask for it. Last effort I made was Friday 3/8 at 8:34am via Facebook private message.