2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I have a couple of wishes:

1) I want my name in a more conventional and readable font.

2) I do not want a team number on the back. It will be hidden under my chest protector and my camelbak anyway, and I want to be able to use this shirt for other racing, where my number is different.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
We don't need our team number on the jersey. I'd also like to use it for other events. Also, our team number could change for several reasons.

privateer703

AOF Addict
I'm working on converting the Ride the Lightning to a usable logo. As far as numbers go and name fonts, the number can be removed very easily and the name font can be changed as well. Obviously you would all need to change the name anyway. Once I send out the link to the shopping cart, you can edit the jersey through their online editor which is pretty intuitive, but I'll provide some simple instructions. Any other changes to logo designs or locations I'll want to change before sending out the link.

snydes

Staff member
I'm working on converting the Ride the Lightning to a usable logo. As far as numbers go and name fonts, the number can be removed very easily and the name font can be changed as well. Obviously you would all need to change the name anyway. Once I send out the link to the shopping cart, you can edit the jersey through their online editor which is pretty intuitive, but I'll provide some simple instructions. Any other changes to logo designs or locations I'll want to change before sending out the link.

Thanks for all your time!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I got a VERY brief test ride last night with my new Task Racing 10" light bar and helmet light (mounted on my new Alpinestar SM-10 helmet (!). Pretty amazing lights! And LOVE the new helmet. Thanks to @snydes on the helmet discount! I was at the counter buying it when I got a text from Steve on what he paid (coincidentally on the exact same helmet)! The parts guys had no choice to match the price Steve got! lol!

Unfortunately my new N2Dirt shock shit the bed with complete nitrogen charge loss and fluid loss. Less than two miles on the rebuild.

snydes

Staff member
Unfortunately my new N2Dirt shock shit the bed with complete nitrogen charge loss and fluid loss. Less than two miles on the rebuild.

That’s unfortunate. Sometimes mistakes just happen or it could have been an issue beyond their control. Hopefully they take care of you, that’s what matters in these situations.

snydes

Staff member
Would there be any interest in a “Team AltaOwnersForum.com themed graphics kit? I’m shopping around for a kit now and perhaps could negotiate a discounted price for multiple kits.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I already have graphics kits on most of my bikes, and AltaOwnersForum.com on my front fender. Graphics kits are a PITA to install and remove. I personally wouldn't want to start installing and removing complete graphics kits routinely for every race. But race numbers is a different thing.

I am thinking I would want white backgrounds with "226" to cover my current numbers. Then remove them after the race.

Good point about the models. The EX/EXR will have different front number decals.

snydes

Staff member
Once the time is spent on the logos and basic design I doubt variation to things like fenders and front number plate templates are going to be a big deal. It’s not like this would be specific to these 24 hour races, and if you already have money in a graphics kit than it wouldn’t make sense either. For me having “Team AOF” displayed makes more sense than advertising “Alta”, “Faster Faster” or anything else. I’d put some logos on such as the Task Racing, Hot Foot Moto and whoever else has an effort in with supporting products for these things.

No biggie, just thought I’d put it out there.

snydes

Staff member
I already have graphics kits on most of my bikes, and AltaOwnersForum.com on my front fender. Graphics kits are a PITA to install and remove. I personally wouldn't want to start installing and removing complete graphics kits routinely for every race. But race numbers is a different thing.

You act like you don’t have a small warehouse full of spare plastics for that fleet of MXR’s you have now...:p