Team Alta Owners Forum graphics kis

snydes

Staff member
For those not familiar, there are a few groups being put together to be the first all electric teams to compete in some select 6 man, 6 bike endurance races coming up in this year. Our member @privateer703 took it upon himself to put together some team jerseys (see the Northeast Challenge thread in the Racing sub-forum), and I decided to put together a graphics kit for myself that I thought I would share with the group. Blake at FAAMX has been really accommodating and came up with some nice color ideas for consideration. They have agreed to give us a discounted price ($20 price break) for out Team AOF themed graphics. Here are the details on what they are offering us;

To qualify for the $169.99 deal, the customer must-
1. Be a member on Alta Owner's Forums
2. Choose the design that we are currently working on now

-Colors can be customized to a rider's preference at no additional cost
-Each kit can be personalized with a riders name, number, logo's, etc. at no additional cost
-No Minimum order requirements

Material is 21 mil thick, and is supposed to be top shelf.

Customers who place new orders will receive proofs and can request changes until they are happy with the design.

When we get the design finished, they will create an order form on the website that is password protected with the Forum's special pricing. Customers will be required to access that page and fill out the order form when placing an order. That order form will let them enter their own color combinations, sponsor logos, etc.

They are also happy to work with anyone on the forums who want a different design, however it would be under normal pricing, which is lower than most companies to begin with.

At any rate I'd like to see what people thought of what we have so far, colors can be changed, sponsor logos can be changed, added, deleted, etc. This particular template has a KTM front fender and number plate for my bike, but that can be changed no problem I'm told. Blake wanted me to stress that these are low quality proofs, so they might appear fuzzy when zooming in.

Also note, I'm showing some appreciation for those that have offered support or products to out group. @MrTaskRacing , @racer726 , @Trialsman , take a look... we got your logo on there!

TO ORDER

"Members of Alta Owners Forum can order these graphics by visiting the link below. When prompted, enter the password, aof. From there, please fill out the form, add to cart and proceed to checkout. If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to ASK. We're looking forward to working with you all!
Order Form Link: https://www.fammx.com/product/alta-owners-forum-graphics/ Password: aof

Thanks,

Blake"

A78CE04E-5433-4377-8ECF-B1881584BEB2.png259381AA-6298-42A1-81B3-7F0439DD7564.png10E0451A-BF54-4FA9-A2D3-8CEAFEDCCA88.png49BFD0CB-C6C7-49FB-A10D-490BE62721F0.png

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
red/white/blue or red/black are my pics other than remove DUNLOP tire designation as I do not run dunlop dirt tires

snydes

Staff member
All the manufacturer logos can be adjusted on an individual basis. I just selected as many Alta applicable logos as I could think of.

snydes

Staff member
Ok... I have to details of the discounted price, and I am quite pleased with what they are offering us;

To qualify for the $169.99 deal, the customer must-
1. Be a member on Alta Owner's Forums
2. Choose the design that we are currently working on now

-Colors can be customized to a rider's preference at no additional cost
-Each kit can be personalized with a riders name, number, logo's, etc. at no additional cost
-No Minimum order requirements

Material is 21 mil thick, and is supposed to be top shelf.

Customers who place new orders will receive proofs and can request changes until they are happy with the design.

When we get the design finished, they will create an order form on the website that is password protected with the Forum's special pricing. Customers will be required to access that page and fill out the order form when placing an order. That order form will let them enter their own color combinations, sponsor logos, etc.

They are also happy to work with anyone on the forums who want a different design, however it would be under normal pricing, which is lower than most companies to begin with.

snydes

Staff member
And just for the record, I'm not getting anything out of this other than the discounted pricing that is being offered to everyone.

evh1

I've got a set of all new blank plastics so I'm in...red/white/blue. I'm gonna ask if they can do the black number backings but maybe spell out Alta or something so I won't be all racer grom riding around on the street/dual sporting. May get 2 sets
Thanks for hooking us up snydes

snydes

Staff member
I've got a set of all new blank plastics so I'm in...red/white/blue. I'm gonna ask if they can do the black number backings but maybe spell out Alta or something so I won't be all racer grom riding around on the street/dual sporting. May get 2 sets
Thanks for hooking us up snydes

I should have my set next week, hopefully soon after I can put it on and show some pictures actually on a bike.

FAMMX has been super to work with, Blake is their designer and goes above and beyond to get you what you want. He did some unique touches for my kit and I have no doubt he can do whatever you have in mind.

cool i look forward to be able to order.

I believe they are ready to take orders, https://www.fammx.com/ is their website, but I believe you will need to send an email to sales@fammx.com
Tell them you are interested in one of the "Team Alta Owners Forum" graphics kit and they will take care of you.

evh1

I'm working with Blake on some new graphics right now and he is a good dude! We've tried several scenarios for me to use something other than numerals on my side and front plates...and I'll bet you'll dig them. When he gets a proof set, I'll share soon - they are gnarly good, I think!