2019 NE 24hr Challenge July 20th & 21st 2019, Team AltaOwnersForum.com is Official!

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Ok, so hold off on applying numbers to the bikes.

@Matt is going to be joining our team! He'll be bike number 6. Unlike all of us, Matt has youth on his side so we no longer be in the 40+ class but most likely go to the Sportsman class. This was likely going to happen due to one of the original 5 is going to be 50 before the race (not sure on that tho, it's up to the organizers to allow a 50yo in the 40 class).

As I see it, our goal is to finish. It doesn't make any difference to me what class we're in. Matt has done the event before and lives about 45 minutes away. I'm thinking about heading out to his place to test out the terrain before the event.

I have an email into the organizers asking what we need to do to get Matt on the team. I'll finalize everything when I hear back from them.

privateer703

AOF Addict
I don't know if you guys had seen this graphics kit on ebay, but I actually kind of dig the design, however I don't know the quality of the mfr. They sent me the base graphic and I mocked up what I was going to get for myself.
Here is the ebay link: Alta Graphics
Spark_Graphics_Base.jpg
Spark_Graphics_Base_V2.png

privateer703

AOF Addict
The ebay listing is $125 and they said they would do custom logos so long as we provide vector file formats. It's possible if we buy four of these we might be able to contact them directly and get them a little cheaper.

snydes

Staff member
I’m just about ready with a “Team AOF” kit that I’ve been working to have put together. I have the Rev. A proof but there were some things I wanted to edit before I posted it. I believe these kits are going to be either $159 or $169 as long as we can get a few guys in on it. I have to confirm the number we need to hit for the discount. I can put up the Rev. A proof now if anyone really wants to see it.

snydes

Staff member
I’m having a “Team” added to the AOF logo and selecting more appropriate sponsor logos. I’m also going with a KTM orange, just my preference. All the good colors are taken, so just pick something you like. Logos and colors I’m sure can be easily changed on an individual basis. Feel free to make suggestions.

716C9FC1-ABEF-4D82-94DC-C5DC39892BBA.jpeg

snydes

Staff member
Also note the fender and front number plate templates can easily be substituted. This kit shown has a KTM front end.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Just want to chime in. I talked to Blake from FAMMX (my graphics guy) about you guys before you guys contacted him i think. He'll take good care of you guys! The material he uses is top quality and looks great, and he can do all kinds of colors and effects (chrome, etc) as well. Can't wait to see how the kits turn out!

snydes

Staff member
Is it just me? I love the simplicity of the Erzberg graphics kit... needs some AOF badging of course!
shop.altamotors.co

Blake at FAMMX said I could send him any pictures of other kits and he could essentially recreate a similar design. Sponsor logos can easily be added or deleted to suit an individuals needs.

Blake also had several other designs he was working on prior to me contacting him. I’m sure if anyone wants to use elements of Bryan’s kit or the one I’m working on in a different design he can accommodate. Just let him know you seen it here on the forum. I’m putting him to work and want to make it worth his time.