SoCal Ride Day - Cahuilla Creek MX - Wednesday, December 19th, 2018.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I am sure @TCMB371 will be editing and posting something soon. Most likely you will see him following me over jumps and through turns.

I also have some footage following Bryan, but I would like rest and sleep first tonight before another such ride tomorrow.

Fog 25

If you boys are not to tried Fod and I will be spinning some laps at Gorman MX track tomorrow morning ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
If you boys are not to tried Fod and I will be spinning some laps at Gorman MX track tomorrow morning ⚡️⚡️⚡️
I am back in Havasu already, so no Gorman for me tomorrow, sorry. I need to recover from all the trial and error approach that I took when learning the new to me Cahuilla track, coming short a couple of times and over-jumping a couple of times more. This is why I do not like learning new tracks! Now I need to take a few days to recover, LOL!

I wish you and Fog could have joined us at Milestone yesterday or at Cahuilla today. We would have had 7 Altas today then. But just 5 Altas was still pretty awesome.

Mark911

Brian,
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, I noticed my fork seals were leaking pretty bad. I had done some "anti-stiction" mods and while they certainly did not stick apparently they didn't keep the oil inside either, LOL. Was later that night while reassembling that I realized I was out of fork fluid . . . . RATS. Anyway, glad things went well at CC.

Oh, I still owe you a pilot jet! Thanks, Mark.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Bryan, you were wondering why my bike was quieter. I first said that it was because I have a taller gearing, so the motor does not spin as fast, and the chain does not move as fast. But I just also remembered that I have an o-ring chain. That chain makes a lot of difference at low speeds, but I am sure it keeps the noise down at higher speeds as well.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Brian,
Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, I noticed my fork seals were leaking pretty bad. I had done some "anti-stiction" mods and while they certainly did not stick apparently they didn't keep the oil inside either, LOL. Was later that night while reassembling that I realized I was out of fork fluid . . . . RATS. Anyway, glad things went well at CC.

Oh, I still owe you a pilot jet! Thanks, Mark.

Ah, bummer Mark! We were looking forward to seeing you out there and chatting with you again. I'm sure we'll get together again soon, though!

No worries on the pilot jet. My 125 will never need that 37.5 with the fuel i run.