SoCal Ride Day - Cahuilla Creek MX - Wednesday, December 19th, 2018.

Stryker173

A few of us are getting together for a ride day at Cahuilla Creek MX next Wednesday, December 19th. All members are welcome! Cahuilla has a pro motocross track, a tame vet track, a basic beginner/kid track, and an offroad loop. Something for everyone!

Gate fee is $30. Gate open at 8am and tracks open from 9-3.

Google Map location for Cahuilla Creek MX

I may bring my portable grill and some burgers.

Reply in this thread if you are going!

Confirmed going:
1. TCMB371
2. Philip
3. Tony Williams

View attachment 1709
I’m gonna join ya’s. I will call my boss and tell him Happy F’n Christmas ya idiot. I’m not feeling well today. 🤮

Mark911

My Alta's still apart but my latest project is almost done. YZ167 with WP/KTM swingarm/wheels/suspension. My KTMaha I call it. Just finishing the machine work on the cases and it'll be all simple assembly after that. Hope to have it running so I can join the fun Weds. IMG_2906.JPG

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
My Alta's still apart but my latest project is almost done. YZ167 with WP/KTM swingarm/wheels/suspension. My KTMaha I call it. Just finishing the machine work on the cases and it'll be all simple assembly after that. Hope to have it running so I can join the fun Weds.

Awesome Mark! You're more than welcome to join us. I have a few non-Alta buddies coming as well.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I just got word that the Vet track will be closed for rebuilding on Wednesday. Wanted to let you all know in case that sways your decision in going. The Pro track, Beginner track, and offroad loop will be open.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
A few of us are getting together for a ride day at Cahuilla Creek MX next Wednesday, December 19th. All members are welcome! Cahuilla has a pro motocross track, a tame vet track, a basic beginner/kid track, and an offroad loop. Something for everyone!

Gate fee is $30. Gate open at 8am and tracks open from 9-3.

Google Map location for Cahuilla Creek MX

I may bring my portable grill and some burgers.

Reply in this thread if you are going!

Confirmed going:
1. TCMB371
2. Philip
3. Tony Williams
4. Styker173
5. Nate Adams?

View attachment 1709
I am sorry I can't make it this year, that said, I would like to make a motion for next year to meet here the week or weekend before Thanksgiving 2019. I am not a track guy, but the off road section looks tits, and to hang out with all of you guys would be the icing on the cake. Also with this much notice, this should give the guys that live 2000 miles plus away to even make the journey.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I am sorry I can't make it this year, that said, I would like to make a motion for next year to meet here the week or weekend before Thanksgiving 2019. I am not a track guy, but the off road section looks tits, and to hang out with all of you guys would be the icing on the cake. Also with this much notice, this should give the guys that live 2000 miles plus away to even make the journey.

I'm down for organizing an offroad trail riding get together. I have fun riding my dirtbikes, whatever type of riding it is.

Rix

My Alta's still apart but my latest project is almost done. YZ167 with WP/KTM swingarm/wheels/suspension. My KTMaha I call it. Just finishing the machine work on the cases and it'll be all simple assembly after that. Hope to have it running so I can join the fun Weds. View attachment 1734
Holly $h!t Mark, I LIKE IT!!!! A YZ167, thats quite a bore and stroke increase over the 125, whats your numbers?

Rix

I'm down for organizing an offroad trail riding get together. I have fun riding my dirtbikes, whatever type of riding it is.
I will be there next year. Lets lock down a date, that will give alot of us enough time to put in for the time off.

Fog 25

:lurker: Calendar out and ready.

And just curious, are ALTAs excluded from the Red Sticker / Green Sticker jigsaw puzzle in California?

Altas are Green sticker bikes. The state will always collect what they think is there Money.
At the State Parks you should see the Rangers at kiosk trying to check for spark arrestor‘s 😂😂😂 Very Funny 😂😂😂

ElectroBraap

Sadly I wont be able to come this Wednesday! ARG! But I would love to do a meet up in NorCal, I also might be coming down South sometime this month for Octillio Wells if anyone is interested! As for a meetup in NorCal! So many candidates! I'd Love to show you guys around and make some rad videos!

PS. Expect to see me more active! I am still out here doing my thing!

-Electro