BAD NEWS

Altaracer929

It's all over the internet now being reported by many News publications. They have ceased operations of building new products laying off most employees until they can access financing. They are not bankrupt just short of funding to keep operating manufacturing products. Funding investment money is what they need to regain operations.

Ceasing operation with all this bad news press releases from around the world will really open up more funding opportunity from around the world investors. All is not lost, they do not need some one to buy them. Remember all they needs is investment money.

Alta Motors is a small manufacturer with less than 150 employees so they do not need a incredible amount of investment money let's say $25 million to regain operations. In June 2018 they raised 27 million dollar in 2 funding rounds. Now they wait to see who shows up with the investment money.

We all still wait for any words from Alta motors in a press release.

snydes

Staff member
I'd like to believe they will pull through, but I'm not know for my optimism.... :sneaky:

At this point they will need a very credible investor to regain any consumer confidence IMO.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
H
I am feeling better now.

I cannot say who, what, where or why, and I have been sworn to secrecy, but Alta has been purchased, according to my insider in the industry.

I am so happy that this evening, at the grocery store, I am going to buy a bag of oranges and celebrate...
Fingers crossed 🤞