BAD NEWS

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
I too have faith that this is a strategic move to encourage a buyer. I felt differently about the news of HD pulling out, but this time I think some sort of statement from Alta is in order.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Just heard this from a buddy. I hope it's fake news but it's popping up all over now.

Altaracer929

The phones are still working at Alta motors so hopefully they answer them at 9 AM pst this morning when they open. There still posting on social media all good sign they did not close everything. Wait for word from Alta Motors forthcoming.

teddyquinn

Per the Racer X report, wonder who the potential buyer was. They're still rolling to Enduro X and Straight Rhythm this weekend (as far as we know).

Drtjumper

Per the Racer X report, wonder who the potential buyer was. They're still rolling to Enduro X and Straight Rhythm this weekend (as far as we know).
Yeah endurocross isn't happening now. Ty Tremaine is going to be on a Beta from what Ive been told for this weekend. It may be temporary but for this weekend the Alta sounds like it won't have a rider. I dont know about straight rhythm.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Does anyone want to jump on a pre classic 2018 MXR? You can buy early and save some 💵 will let it go for the discounted pre classic price of $20,000.

I was thinking this, too. I suddenly feel like my bike is even more exotic and valuable. Just kidding though... I'd rather see Alta succeed and the technology push forward.

Drtjumper

It is now confirmed, Ty is no longer riding for Alta and is now on Beta. This is not good news if he saw the writing on the wall. Alta may be finished if this is a precusor for what may be coming.