Trials e-Bikes: OSET 24 OR

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Just added a new ride to the stable. 2020 Oset 24.0R. MKII Lithium. Been looking for a used one for a long time, but they have always been too pricey (over $5000 new with tax, and usually about $4300-$4500 used.). Found this one for $3600, and it has a new battery (literally one charge on it - replaced under warranty from Oset because of a broken pin in the connector.). Figured I couldn’t pass up the deal. Even comes with the optional seat.

I have been looking for an electric trials bike for a while. I come from a street bike background, and things like wheelies and breaking traction are just not in my genes. I automatically cancel a wheelie whenever the tire starts to leave the ground. But wheelies and sliding the rear tire are so integral to the dirt bike experience. And I’ve been a little fearful of breaking my Alta trying to learn wheelies.

So, hoping the Oset can allow me to help learn some trials skills, so I don’t just run into the log on the trail and tip over like I usually do! Wish me luck!
1602948692575.jpg
1602950868349.jpg
1602950895019.jpg

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
It does feel super tiny next to the Alta. Super narrow as well. But it's got a lot of zip down low. Also super-duper quiet. Only ridden it once this morning. My boys have been monopolizing it the rest of the time. They are pulling some nice wheelies, though, so that bodes well.