I started a YouTube channel.

ElectroBraap

When I very first saw the REDSHIFT online, I immediately wanted it. I went hunting for videos of what it was like to own one of these. I found nothing, absolutely no videos regarding ownership!... I got cold feet and went about my life... Then, the MXR was announced and I knew what I had to do... I dove in with out even taking a test ride with the idea in mind that I would share my ownership experience with the world. Its been a hell of a journey so far, and the future looks oh so bright.

My name is Electro. Welcome to ElectroBraap <---link

Check me out on Instagram & Facebook as well, username: ElectroBraap

If you want to meet up for a ride, have a suggestion for a video or have a question. Let me know! I'm and open book & I'm open to all suggestions!

snydes

Staff member
Welcom Electro, glad you signed up! I have been watching your videos since you posted the first one (as I impatiently waited for my MXR to come in). I like the vibe, casual and fun.

I’m going to make it over to the west coast with mine at some point, when I do I’ll be sure to look you up!

ElectroBraap

Thats awesome! I appreciate that, it means a lot & I'm happy to be here.

One thing I want to bring up is that I plan to revisit my battery life video soon. In fact I may take the current version down. Not only is it one of my early videos which looks... crappy... I personally experience longer run times than that currently. How did you guys feel about my 2hr 45min result?

-Electro

snydes

Staff member
Ah heck, I'd leave it up, but thats totally your call. So far most of our members here with MXRs have only been doing MX tracks, but we have a few guys with EXs that confirm similar ride times (@Oded ) as you. I do a mix of both but haven't got mine out on an official off road ride yet, the rocky northestern coal country I have would absolutely murder those soft factory MX tires so I'm sorta waiting to change them out first.

ElectroBraap

Ah heck, I'd leave it up, but thats totally your call. So far most of our members here with MXRs have only been doing MX tracks, but we have a few guys with EXs that confirm similar ride times (@Oded ) as you. I do a mix of both but haven't got mine out on an official off road ride yet, the rocky northestern coal country I have would absolutely murder those soft factory MX tires so I'm sorta waiting to change them out first.

Can confirm, factory tire gets DESTROYED trail riding on dry days. :ROFLMAO:

- Electro

Oded

I watch and love your videos. Youtube is filled with top riders doing motocross. Your videos peovide excellent, real life, information.
My tests results (own a EX), are quite similar to yours.
Keep up the good work.

Vagus

I’ve watched all your videos (and every other Alta video I can find). Great work. Its nice to have a trail rider perspective on the MXR. What Is your set up for audio? The dialog while you are riding is clear and I don’t hear any wind noise. Please keep the videos coming, I need a new fix!

ElectroBraap

I’ve watched all your videos (and every other Alta video I can find). Great work. Its nice to have a trail rider perspective on the MXR. What Is your set up for audio? The dialog while you are riding is clear and I don’t hear any wind noise. Please keep the videos coming, I need a new fix!
That’s a great point, I wondered the same about the audio.

Thanks for the kind words! I have a video that will go up late tonight(I shoot for Thursday nights). I use an audio-teknica ATR3350 with a tiny dead cat. It plugs directly into the gopro with an adapter. Its a powered mic (watch battery) and surprisingly its only $30. Glad you guys think it works well!

-Electro

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
I too have watched some of your videos
appreciate the trail focused non motocross POV - subscribed ;)