Tyler Monagan youtube Alta Build

Altaracer929

This is Tyler Monagan Alta Redshift Build I found on youtube. He tears his Alta down completely on video. Check it out....
part 1

part 2

Slayer

Part 3 is out there now. Interesting to see an owner tear the thing apart like that, but some viewers may find these images inappropriate or disturbing to watch. Looking forward to part 4, will it run again?

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I appreciate that he completely tore it down and put it back together, and documented the whole thing. He certainly is the first to document it. However, I wish he would have done more functional upgrades like aftermarket triple clamps, suspension work, etc, instead of simply cosmetic.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I appreciate that he completely tore it down and put it back together, and documented the whole thing. He certainly is the first to document it. However, I wish he would have done more functional upgrades like aftermarket triple clamps, suspension work, etc, instead of simply cosmetic.

I think this in line with most of his other videos. Fix it up, bling it up, get some free stuff from sponsors, post a link to the sponsor with a 10% discount code, get a 15% kickback if someone used the code, go make the next video....

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
At least in the end it's still a working ridable bike, not just a parts donor... Although there are a few who would be happy to discover a parts bike on the market.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I hear what you are saying. The only improvement to the bike is appearance, nothing related to performance enhancement. I found it funny this guy has the money to do this, but doesn't have the money for a chain breaker, and used a grinder and punch to cut the chain. Talk about working harder, not smarter. That said, the bike looks great and cerakote is tough as hell, the bike will look newer longer for sure.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
to his credit - very few individuals possess the knowledge or motivation to completely disassemble a motorcycle then rebuild it
I appreciate his work

wildman240

I hear what you are saying. The only improvement to the bike is appearance, nothing related to performance enhancement. I found it funny this guy has the money to do this, but doesn't have the money for a chain breaker, and used a grinder and punch to cut the chain. Talk about working harder, not smarter. That said, the bike looks great and cerakote is tough as hell, the bike will look newer longer for sure.
I don't think it's so much a money thing as it is a technique thing (or lack of knowledge). How many times did you see him use a torque wrench?