Code 33

Scooter584

Has anyone else had this code come up? What does it mean, what were the fixes? Waiting to hear back from dealer today ( closest dealer 2.5 hrs or 5 depending on which one can help) I did read one guy on here had that code along with a few others and they replaced the battery pack and some other items, so im unclear on if it was code 33 or the other that was cause for a replacement of parts...or do I need an update? As I have not gotten the latest recall/ update? Thanks for any info

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I'm not certain but from reading the linked thread it sounds like @Gertech had the relays on top of the battery pack replaced. Maybe he can update us. @Judaslefourbe said it was related to a out-of-spec resistance value, requiring the bike to go to the dealer to upload the data to Alta for diagnosis.

Scooter584

I'm not certain but from reading the linked thread it sounds like @Gertech had the relays on top of the battery pack replaced. Maybe he can update us. @Judaslefourbe said it was related to a out-of-spec resistance value, requiring the bike to go to the dealer to upload the data to Alta for diagnosis.
Ok thank you, I think that was the thread I read also, I think Gertech sounds about right. Sorry I'm at work with limited cell service so my research is not that good. I guess to the dealer it goes uuhggg! 😰