Alta parts on back order...any one got any yet?

privateer703

AOF Addict
Has anybody who ordered plastics got them? It seems to me these would go first, but would also be the the parts you stock more than anything else.

Rocketz152

Called my dealership today... still waiting on parts... I put the order in the morning we found out from datadog that they were going to sell what parts they had left... anyone else still waiting???

Trialsman

Is there still hope for my order then? I have called the dealer several times and they have heard nothing. They also got an email saying the one lone employee was now unemployed. I put my order in when we first found out but I'm not too optimistic at this point.

S300

I am wondering the same thing. I placed a good size order thru my dealer last november and have yet to receive anything. Are they still shipping anything or is it over?

evh1

Hey y'all, guess what day it is? Come on what day is it? It's I got ALL my parts I ordered from Alta day!!
Complete plastics, under fenders, sub frame assembly, throttle assembly and parts n pieces. Gotta be the last box out I guess.
And... I got a line on a new EXR for a substantially lower price than a floor price.
Friggin early Happy birthday to me...03/29.

Top Bottom