Sold Alta Motors Part for Sale - Damage Limitation

Motophyllic

$800 New Dash, throttle, RR splash, Seat, bashguard, FRHLLT.

Throttle $100
Bash guard $50
RR splash $50
Front headlight $100
Seat $100
Dash $400

Thank you!!

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
I'm only interested in the Laptop, throttle and a complete rear subsection (all 4 pieces). I need the laptop to complete my battery pack cooling mods and cell changeout procedure development work. TCMB371 and I are neighbors, so it's a double win as he can do the reverse engineering on the code to make available to everyone.

I think the laptop is going to be the most sought after item, so we need to avoid a bidding war. I was going to pay a dealer 3k for the laptop anyway, so I think that's a reasonable offer to the seller (assuming it's functional).

Combined Bid - Laptop, one Throttle, and one set rear Subsection Pieces, bid $3K (or counter offer by line item).
LAPTOP
THROTTLE(L1 or L2)
RRMUD
RRSUB(L2)
RRGUARD
RRSPLASH

Maxvonauto@aol.com or text 602 752 0083
I would be willing to donate towards the laptop. If @TCMB371 and yourself are doing work to benifit all of us, than we should all try to kick in for this.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to buy:

RRCALHANG1 - $10
DASHRUB - $10
BATFRAMELT1 /or BATFRAMELT2 - $100
SEATLT1 /or SEATLT2 - $110
RRSHOCK - $200
LYNPRACTICE - $150

Not excited about paying international shipping on some of these items, so if no single US buyer buys all of these, perhaps you could throw them into someone else's US-bound shipment, and I will work with them. Or throw someone else's parts in my shipment so share the costs. Thanks.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Hey guys, just an update on Lyndon's behalf. He's been traveling in Africa since he posted this thread. Internet connections have been few and far between.

Lyndon mentioned that he's likely to accept offers from people that offered to purchase larger quantities of items, vs. single items. He'd like to minimize the number of packages that his guys need to ship.

He"ll update this thread as soon as he can.

DoubleD

Photos verify what I will purchase. Ponikvar05@gmail.com
936-446-7966

Email and Call me for confirmation.
Email the method of payment and the amount.

I've invested a considerable amount into this Alta experiment. I've afforded over 100 others to ride my Alta and I'm needing parts to keep the smiles going. Ladies and gents love the bike but it's needing some TLC.

I'll encumber the laptop and share with any that will benefit the community. Alta inventory that resides with me will be available for all those that keep lifting others.

Screenshot_20190119-102424_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102501_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102344_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102452_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102613_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102603_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102537_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-102525_Chrome.jpg

bluefxstc

When Azure Dynamics went under the vehicle diagnostic and programming software became available for a short time and you can still get it on various sites. I see no reason why AOF couldn't host a copy of it for owners to use. That being said, we should ask an attorney, which I am not, to be sure

Alta05

Hi lyndon eric here in California i was the first bike owner i also loan my bike to Josh Hill in Geneva and offer it to replace yours when it was stolen (they declined) could you please contact me i am trying to rescue a race team in france and you have the parts we need .

take care and if you come to California come ride with us (i have plenty of extra bike to loan and Santa Cruz is not so bad)

Larry Wolfe

LYNERZCOMPLETE.jpg $500
RRSHOCK.jpg $450.00
NewDash-1.jpg $600
DASHRUB.jpg$50.00
FORKS.jpg $1200

BASHGUARD.jpg $200
LYNERZGRAPHICS.jpg $200
I can Venmo money at your will.
Please let me know what I need to do.
Larry
Here is my address for shipping
2914 Whittington Dr
Tallahassee Fl. 32309

snydes

Staff member
Again, Lyndon’s intentions here are for people to state what they are willing to pay/bid for a particular item, and then whenever he gets around to it he will accept those bids that suits him best based on price and quantity. Saying you will take an item isn’t going to get any attention.

Top Bottom