Sold Alta Motors Part for Sale - Damage Limitation

Alta05

it s not really in the spirit of keeping the bike running for those who are with a dead bike .We already waited month to found out they will be no announcement or even a clarification on the situation .so after being hostage from the company we play the scarcity game to the guys who have dead bike .
i have concern that Alta may own those parts as well.

Matt

E-Rider
I would like to purchase a set of plastics and seat (any set). I realize this is too small of order otherwise. If there are any plastics left I will join any other large order. I will give a price on what I am willing to pay if anyone wants to lump or can include me in another order. My plastics are pretty beat up. I am also not sure what is left.

Thank you,
-Matt

Pyndon

Guys, I'm sorry for the silence here, currently everything is still here and available, I've just been travelling in Africa and had a bunch of other stuff going on at the same time so had to prioritise some other business stuff.
it s not really in the spirit of keeping the bike running for those who are with a dead bike .We already waited month to found out they will be no announcement or even a clarification on the situation .so after being hostage from the company we play the scarcity game to the guys who have dead bike .
i have concern that Alta may own those parts as well.

I have just been living my life and prioritising other tasks, primarily my YouTube series Races to Places. Sorry for not prioritising the Alta forum. My contract with Alta spelt out exactly what belongs to them and I know what belongs to me. I also know what Alta owe me and what I am unlikely to ever see for the work I did for them since their correspondence is now zero.

Pyndon

To everyone that has placed a solid and sensible offer for this stuff, I thank you all for taking the time to do so. I have been off the grid, focussing on other commitments, primarily my YouTube series "Races to Places". I just hopped on here to see where we are at to find a ton of private messages too. I've trawled through them all and will announce whats happening in the coming weeks and who is getting what. At the moment, nothing has gone anywhere, just so you know, just not had time to focus on it.

I'll be back before too long, just waiting for some responses from messages and then will decide on the outcome and let you all know.

Once again, thanks for all your inputs.

All the best,

Lyndon

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
To everyone that has placed a solid and sensible offer for this stuff, I thank you all for taking the time to do so. I have been off the grid, focussing on other commitments, primarily my YouTube series "Races to Places". I just hopped on here to see where we are at to find a ton of private messages too. I've trawled through them all and will announce whats happening in the coming weeks and who is getting what. At the moment, nothing has gone anywhere, just so you know, just not had time to focus on it.

I'll be back before too long, just waiting for some responses from messages and then will decide on the outcome and let you all know.

Once again, thanks for all your inputs.

All the best,

Lyndon
Happy to hear from you, understand you are busy.

Always looking forward to more episodes of races to places.

Keep the rubber side down.

Pyndon

Hi folks, just to let you know everything is now sold. It was actually sold in one job lot to a company and will be used to support a race team using Alta MXR's.

All offers in this thread will be directed to the buyer should there be anything they no not need or want, it can then be sold on.

I contacted the members that admin informed me "desperately needed displays" and got no replies so agreed to this sale.

My experience racing the Alta's was something special and it's a real shame and sad to see it go the way it did. I loved my bikes and still feel broken from having everything stolen. For those that have not seen the story, you can watch it here:

Thanks and all the best to you all and your electric machines.

Lyndon

Pyndon

We have three racing teams here, and you've wasted a lot of our time.

Sorry you feel this way Philip. I think I spent "a lot" of time working on the Alta bikes and projects for Alta only to lose everything, you could argue that was wasted but it's all part of life. Thankfully you all still have your bikes and can enjoy them. All the best, Lyndon

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Sorry you feel this way Philip. I think I spent "a lot" of time working on the Alta bikes and projects for Alta only to lose everything, you could argue that was wasted but it's all part of life. Thankfully you all still have your bikes and can enjoy them. All the best, Lyndon
Philip is not alone in his opinion, you have found a convenient way to loose supporters.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
He came to us asking for help, we respond with offers. Then without a thanks for your consideration, everything has been disposed of, without warning.

So, not to fear, no good deed goes unpunished and off to my anger management class.

Reactions: Rix

snydes

Staff member
So the trend seems to be leaning towards treating sellers of Alta parts like shit if you don't get your way. Maybe some of you should seek anger management training.

I won't disagree. Everybody's feeling the sting from the lack of parts availability, auctions are crazy and frustrating and tempers are flaring (myself not excluded). This particular situation was a cluster we tried to avoid but that's water under the bridge now. Anybody looking for parts hit up @ElectroBraap HERE and see if he has what you need. He's been doing a great job with helping get parts that he was able to aquire into the right hands.

Butch

Poseur
With real sympathy for all, I say “first world problems”.
I was at Lightning Motorcycles today. We have the technology. We can fix this shit.
You guys rock.

Top Bottom