Sold Alta Motors Part for Sale - Damage Limitation

Pyndon

Hey guys, here is a list of what I have. I'm not interested in selling one piece of plastic here and another there, but I would like to furnish the people who need the parts most, especially with the recent sad news of Alta folding. I won't do into too much detail but people that are aware of the circumstances will know I need to recover as much as I can from these parts. Alta folded with outstanding invoices owed to myself as well as a ton of other complications. I'm still sad that I lost the bikes and cannot just keep using this stuff and riding them, I'm also sad for all the great friends I made at Alta that lost their jobs. It was and still is an amazing product and achievement by the whole team, loved riding them.

Here is a link to the photo's on drop-box that align to the items below: Dropbox - ALTA For Sale - Simplify your life

Please reply to the thread with your wish lists and offers (list items you want using image titles). I'll then accept or decline. Please be patient for replies to this thread as I have a lot of other stuff going on and I am currently travelling in Angola, Africa. All items can be shipped anywhere worldwide from my workshop back home and I will give quotes on shipping once grouping and final price is agreed.

Don't shoot me for declining or accepting another offer. I thought about eBaying everything but just do not have the time to manage it and grouping items together is not per buyers wishes. Ideally I'd like to sell the big items (shocks, computer/dash, battery frames and wheels and such) and the rest of the stuff in a few groups, such as somebody buying and complete body set with seat, disk guards and some other stuff.

Low ball offers will be ignored. If I'm going against forum rules posting like this then I'm sorry. Just trying to offer it up to the group of people that need it and minimise my guys time packing and shipping and of course get as much as I can for it. Damage limitation.

Have at it, lets see how we get on. LT1 means Lot 1, other number along side mean the picture number of that item. It there is an LT2, then there are 2 parts available etc.

I also have a new Fast Charger and a Laptop with diagnostic software, some maps and map-uploader installed.

Interested in seeing a couple of bikes out there with my Erzberg colours on them :)

48THUSED.jpg
48TNEW.jpg
121315THSPROCK.jpg
ALTOOL.jpg
ALTOOL1.jpg
BASHGUARD.jpg
BASHGUARD1.jpg
BATFRAM1LT1.jpg
BATFRAM1LT2.jpg
BATFRAMELT1.jpg
BATFRAMELT2.jpg
CHAINGD1LT1.jpg
CHAINGDLT1.jpg
DASHRUB.jpg
DASHRUBB1.jpg
DISCGUARDS.jpg
FLYWH.jpg
FLYWH1.jpg
FLYWHEELNUT?.jpg
FRBLK.jpg
FRBLK1.jpg
FRBRAC.jpg
FRBRAC1.jpg
FRBRK.jpg
FRBRK2.jpg
FRDISCGD.jpg
FRGUARD.jpg
FRGUARD1.jpg
FRHL1LT1.jpg
FRHL1LT2.jpg
FRHLLT1.jpg
FRHLLT2.jpg
FRMAST.jpg
FRNUMLT1.jpg
FRNUMLT2.jpg
FRRRBLK.jpg
FRSPROCBOLT.jpg
LEVER.jpg
Lot1 BS.jpg
Lot1 WU.jpg
Lot1.....jpg
Lot1..jpg
Lot2 HU.jpg
Lot2....jpg
Lot2..jpg
Lot3 NEW.jpg
Lot3....jpg
Lot3...jpg
Lot3..jpg
Lot4 19 Like New.jpg
Lot4....jpg
Lot4..jpg
Lot4.jpg
Lot4&5.jpg
Lot5 Like New.jpg
Lot5...jpg
Lot5.jpg
Lot6 Ty.jpg
Lot6.....jpg
Lot6....jpg
Lot6..jpg
Lot6.jpg
Lot7 Like New.jpg
Lot7....jpg
Lot7...jpg
Lot7..jpg
LYNERBERG1.jpg
LYNERZBERG.jpg
LYNERZCOMPLETE.jpg
LYNERZGRAPHICS.jpg
LYNPRACTICE.jpg
LYNPRACTICE1.jpg
LYNPRACTICE2.jpg
LYNPRACTICE3.jpg
LYNPRACTICE4.jpg
LYNPRACTICE5.jpg
MODE SWITCHLT1.jpg
New Dash1-1.jpg
New Dash1.jpg
New Seat-1.jpg
New Seat.jpg
NewDash-1.jpg
NewDash.jpg
NewDash2-1.jpg
NewDash2.jpg
RRBLK.jpg
RRBRKLT1.jpg
RRBRKLT2.jpg
RRCALHANG.jpg
RRCALHANG1.jpg
RRCHAINGD1LT2.jpg
RRCHAINGDLT2.jpg
RRDISCGD.jpg
RRGUARD.jpg
RRMUD1LT1.jpg
RRMUD2LT1.jpg
RRMUDLT1.jpg
RRSHOCK.jpg
RRSHOCK1.jpg
RRSHOCK2.jpg
RRSHOCK3.jpg
RRSPLASH.jpg
RRSPRING.jpg
RRSPRING1.jpg
RRSUB1LT1.jpg
RRSUB1LT2.jpg
RRSUB2LT1.jpg
RRSUB2LT2.jpg
RRSUBLT1.jpg
RRSUBLT2.jpg
SEAT1LT1.jpg
SEAT1LT2.jpg
SEAT2LT1.jpg
SEAT2LT2.jpg
SEATCOV.jpg
SEATLT1.jpg
SEATLT2.jpg
THROTTLELT1.jpg
THROTTLELT2.jpg
TYERZBERG.jpg

Rainmaker

I hope we can allow those with broken displays and immobilized bikes a first crack at the spare display parts here... heck I’ll even pay a premium for random spares such as rear subframe and seat etc to consolidate shipping if that helps as a group buy to match a display to a needy party.
In other words, if anybody NEEDS a display I would consider grouping my bid for parts with yours... so message me if you want to enlarge your order to be more effective.

privateer703

AOF Addict
Yeah I was just thinking that. Maybe this should be a "Silent" auction where we PM Lyndon the Lot and our bid. Otherwise, public bids could get out of hand. I guess that's good for Lyndon though. I see the plastic sets being premiums for all of us.

Mikec265

Can I get a throttle, dash, bashguard, and complete plastic kit with subframe?

Bashguard2
Lynpractice5
Any dash
Any mode switch.
Any throttle
$750 or will pay whatever more you need.
I don't know what the price of new parts are, willing to pay whatever it takes to keep my quiet bike running for my neighbors...

Mark911

I'm only interested in the Laptop, throttle and a complete rear subsection (all 4 pieces). I need the laptop to complete my battery pack cooling mods and cell changeout procedure development work. TCMB371 and I are neighbors, so it's a double win as he can do the reverse engineering on the code to make available to everyone.

I think the laptop is going to be the most sought after item, so we need to avoid a bidding war. I was going to pay a dealer 3k for the laptop anyway, so I think that's a reasonable offer to the seller (assuming it's functional).

Combined Bid - Laptop, one Throttle, and one set rear Subsection Pieces, bid $3K (or counter offer by line item).
LAPTOP
THROTTLE(L1 or L2)
RRMUD
RRSUB(L2)
RRGUARD
RRSPLASH

Maxvonauto@aol.com or text 602 752 0083

Top Bottom