Won’t make race distance

Hotsauce

I hate to post this but I had to cancel my order. I race a series called SECCA here in alabama. Race distance is approximately 2 hours through the woods, nothing crazy. A dealership down here took two Stark’s to the last race of the season about two weeks ago. One guy crashed his stark and lost the phone, it took them quite a while to find it but they got it, the other guy couldn’t finish at all. One hour and thirty six minutes is all he got out of it before it went into limp mode. They were both running 35hp and started at 97%. The dealer said that it would be great for a split format but that’s about it. So it’s basically useless to me. I hate this so much as I was really excited about my stark, I was very distraught when I heard this news.

DonCox

I hate to post this but I had to cancel my order. I race a series called SECCA here in alabama. Race distance is approximately 2 hours through the woods, nothing crazy. A dealership down here took two Stark’s to the last race of the season about two weeks ago. One guy crashed his stark and lost the phone, it took them quite a while to find it but they got it, the other guy couldn’t finish at all. One hour and thirty six minutes is all he got out of it before it went into limp mode. They were both running 35hp and started at 97%. The dealer said that it would be great for a split format but that’s about it. So it’s basically useless to me. I hate this so much as I was really excited about my stark, I was very distraught when I heard this news.
If you really want an electric bike for this kind of racing, check out the bike XEMX1.com is building. The motor controller combo can get 50+hp, but the Quick Change battery is legit. 10-15 seconds to change. The kits are built for the newer Yamaha YZ250-450F bikes.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
If you really want an electric bike for this kind of racing, check out the bike XEMX1.com is building. The motor controller combo can get 50+hp, but the Quick Change battery is legit. 10-15 seconds to change. The kits are built for the newer Yamaha YZ250-450F bikes.
Is XEMX1 in Florida?

evh1

I hate to post this but I had to cancel my order. I race a series called SECCA here in alabama. Race distance is approximately 2 hours through the woods, nothing crazy. A dealership down here took two Stark’s to the last race of the season about two weeks ago. One guy crashed his stark and lost the phone, it took them quite a while to find it but they got it, the other guy couldn’t finish at all. One hour and thirty six minutes is all he got out

of it before it went into limp mode. They were both running 35hp and started at 97%. The dealer said that it would be great for a split format but that’s about it. So it’s basically useless to me. I hate this so much as I was really excited about my stark, I was very distraught when I heard this news.

Hot Sauce - I heard about the last SECCA race you did as I’m in line at Max to get a Stark. I’m leaning away now due to the phone debacle and the battery length. I have raced my Alta 3x at its Level 1 engine mode and made 2+ hours and 48 miles at Perry Mtn and Monster. I am not sure $14k is worth it unless longer battery length is obtainable. In the MX world, the bike seems very capable but woods type races not so much. I need to act soon.

Reeds79

It’s good to get honest feedback about the bike performs in the real world as when companies post the specs I alway take this with a pinch of salt. I wonder how the Starks will do in an AMA race of 2 heats?
Sure we will find out