Thinking about getting another e-dirt bike: Which One?

rayivers

Apparently Tacita has a Miami dealer now. Still no weight specs, but li-po battery / 5-speed w/clutch / 4.5kWh qualifying battery / 55kW motor; it's definitely different. @ $19K though. :(

Cross-2020-SX.jpg

wwmotors

Apparently Tacita has a Miami dealer now. Still no weight specs, but li-po battery / 5-speed w/clutch / 4.5kWh qualifying battery / 55kW motor; it's definitely different. @ $19K though. :(

Cross-2020-SX.jpg
Not a good idea: I tested the bike, when the copany visited me on my MX track for a demo ride: The bikes feels and rides like 150kg. It feels like You ride a Harley Davidson on a dirt track! The battery pack is masive and wide netween Your legs. May be for Enduro on a dirt road, but not good for MX or trails!

wwmotors

Looks like an interesting prototype, thanks. I'm more interested in what I can buy now, in or the next few months.

And again, looking for more of an enduro/trail bike then a fat tire, or trials style, etc, although those bikes look interesting.
I will try, to get a testride on the E-Bock. Manufacturer is some 200km from my home. They are building one bike after the other, but have no dealers. I try since a year to become a dealer for them, but they refused.

rayivers

Not a good idea: I tested the bike, when the copany visited me on my MX track for a demo ride: The bikes feels and rides like 150kg. It feels like You ride a Harley Davidson on a dirt track! The battery pack is masive and wide netween Your legs. May be for Enduro on a dirt road, but not good for MX or trails!

Thanks for the heads-up - it's great to finally get a ride review on these things. I figured the weight was really high, otherwise they would've included it with the other specs.

F451

I will try, to get a testride on the E-Bock. Manufacturer is some 200km from my home. They are building one bike after the other, but have no dealers. I try since a year to become a dealer for them, but they refused.

Please keep us posted if anything comes of it!

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Are you saying it’s got a larger frame and ergos then the Sur Ron/Segway’s currently available from Luna/Segway?
Yes. Just barely, but yes. I believe it has mildly increased performance specs too... I recall when the segway announcement was made, they had 2 sizes listed one identical to the light bee, the other was just a tad larger and more powerful.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Yes. Just barely, but yes. I believe it has mildly increased performance specs too... I recall when the segway announcement was made, they had 2 sizes listed one identical to the light bee, the other was just a tad larger and more powerful.
I think the larger one is the same as the light bee. The smaller one just had small wheels.

The smaller x160has 17” wheels and a little 48v battery. It is meant for smaller kids.

The larger X260 is the same as the Light Bee X. It has 60v battery and 19” wheels. Same sur-ron motor. Only bell/whistle is a controller that links to an app on your phone. Otherwise identical to the Light Bee.

F451

Ok, so you’re talking about the Segway 260, my understanding is that it is the same frame as the Light Bee X, so not any bigger physically.