Sold Street Legal MX

Motophyllic

I didn’t realize you build the vault. I’ve been trying to get in touch with Keith for months now to get my mounting brackets that he forgot to ship back to me. If you’re able to, please tell him I need my brackets. He won’t return my messages.

Trialsman

I will run over there tomorrow. I am no longer envolved with production but I will see to it you get what you need. PM me your name and address and exactly what parts you need and I will see it gets out tomorrow.

Trialsman

I didn’t realize you build the vault. I’ve been trying to get in touch with Keith for months now to get my mounting brackets that he forgot to ship back to me. If you’re able to, please tell him I need my brackets. He won’t return my messages.

I talked with Keith today and he didn't remember anything about brackets that were with your AltaVaults. I made up two sets and have them back at my house right now. I will sandblast and powder coat them and get them back over to Keith as he has your contact information. They will go out tomorrow, maybe as early as today. Sorry for the mix up.

Al

Motophyllic

Al,
I think Keith might have overlooked them in the packaging. I did wright him a letter with the package, but things happen. Please let me know what I owe you for the powder coating. I can PayPal you the amount.
Thanks so much for your help.
Dan

btreid23

Just an FYI:

I ordered and paid for the AltaVault last April.

Order #676 (April 26, 2019)
Product Quantity Price
Alta Vault EX or MX Display Module Protection Device - EX1$99.00
Subtotal: $99.00
Shipping: $7.90 via Flat rate
Tax: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Total: $106.90

The only message I received back from Keith dated May 2, was...
"
Brian,
Your Alta Vault for the EX is undergoing a small update after 1 customer found his to be about 1/16" too tall. I am milling that material off of the bottom of the feet on my remaining stock and then they will go to get stripped of their coating then re-anodized. I estimate this will take about 2 weeks, depending what lead time is at the anodizer. I'd be pleased to ship your unit as soon as l get them back. I will also include 2 1/16" thick stainless steel washers if your Alta has what seems to be the far more common slightly taller handlebar mounts as their has just been 1 that seems to be that amount shorter.
Thank you for your attention.
Keith Biddle"

He never replied to my emails.

I guess he is out of business.

Trialsman

Brian,

Just talked with Keith and looks like it slipped through the cracks. Thank you for bringing it to my attention but it should never happen. Both types of AltaVaults are in stock (MX(R) and Ex(R)). Yours will be shipped out tomorrow and I will make sure you get a tracking number. I don't want to see the loss of any Altas because the displays got crashed so it is important there is communication.

Al

Motophyllic

Yes Sir. Thank you very much.
I gotta say, all you guys on this forum are amazing!! Glad to be a part of this family.

Top Bottom