Sold Street Legal MX

Trialsman

In March of '18 I bought this as a MX because of the better suspension for woods riding. About the time I got it suited to me I bought a '19 EXR. I have only 7.9 hrs on it and you would be hard pressed to tell it was ever ridden. I made it totally street legal (has PA inspection and plate) but I didn't want to take away from the range so I used a WP Lion stand alone system. Since everything is LED, not only did I not pick up much weight but it will run several days on one charge (battery tender lead under the seat). When setting up the '19 I kept fgrom this one and just swapped the wheels. So you get absolutely new tires, bearings, wheels, sprockets, etc. A couple more mods are seen in the pictures below. I have not even fired up my KTM Freeride since I got this, although in all fairness I was out doing a lot of adventure riding instead. A fantastic bike !!! That is why I bought the EXR. The responsible thing to do would be to keep BOTH.

IMG_5534.jpgIMG_5535.jpgIMG_5537.jpg

Trialsman

I put the Lion battery under the seat and made my own harness. It has Front/back brake light, tail, turn signals, horn, switching for hi/low beam, and to turn off everything but the brake light to conserve power.

IMG_3826.jpgIMG_5298.jpgIMG_5299.jpgIMG_5541.jpgIMG_5542.jpg

Trialsman

Some of the mods were to make a strong aluminum bracket to support front fender and prevent common slapping. The skid plate is also aluminum and I do not believe there is as much as a scratch in the powder coating. I also installed the OEM kick stand.

IMG_5540.jpgIMG_5543.jpgIMG_5544.jpg

Trialsman

During this whole process Alta went out and the displays became very important since they were vuneralble and replacements were about non existant. So I designed and started fabricating my "AltaVault" to protect what we have. I have this display in the AltaVault, which is included and you can see the mileage and the hours.IMG_5545.jpgIMG_5546.jpg

Trialsman

I am located in Pittsburgh and if you are interested feel free to PM me and I will answer any and all questions. I took the bike in to get the firmware updated just a couple weeks before Alta closed so it is the most recent. Price for this virtually new bike is $8,599. Sale pending

Trialsman

Just got a call from the "buyer", He is spooked the range might not be all he had hoped so the bike is up for sale again. If anyone needs just the bike as a second or third I will keep the charger and cut the price to $7,950. Remember this is a fully street legal almost new bike.

Trialsman

Look at it this way Butch, it already has the AltaVault installed as well as the skid plate, kickstand, and lighting.

Trialsman

Just got an email and my Guzzi V85TT is in, so the Alta has to go to make room. $7,950 WITH the charger, full lighting, skidplate, kickstand, Altavault and street title that can be transferred to your state!!!!!!!! Seven hours on the bike - it's new.

Trialsman

I put the bike up on eBay for $7,480 (now the same price here) with the charger and all the upgrades. Can't beat this deal for essentially a new bike that is street legal.

Trialsman

Hi Will.i.am, I was out of town so I couldn't respond until now. I removed the Alta pending a sale. Right now I only have word of mouth but if the check does not arrive early this week it will be back on the market and I certainly will let you know.

Top Bottom