Some info regarding US orders/deliveries

F451

Or you could just cancel your order and instead give them hundreds (possibly thousands) of dollars for an axe.

I got that email and was like what the heck? Trailsaver! Who packs a hatchet to do trail work? Does it come with a black hipster mock turtleneck too? Whip it out after you pull up to the trailhead in your Cybertruck? Lol.

Trail work: a machete, yep, folding Silky saw, definitely, small chain saw, yes please.

Hatchet? Driving tent stakes, making kindling, drunken axe throwing, for sure.

No doubt its a cool looking hatchet, but I wonder what they're smoking over there at Stark Futures sometimes, ha ha.

Screenshot 2023-12-24 075713.jpg

Swank171

I got that email and was like what the heck? Trailsaver! Who packs a hatchet to do trail work? Does it come with a black hipster mock turtleneck too? Whip it out after you pull up to the trailhead in your Cybertruck? Lol.

Trail work: a machete, yep, folding Silky saw, definitely, small chain saw, yes please.

No doubt its a cool looking hatchet, but I wonder what they're smoking over there at Stark Futures sometimes, ha ha.

View attachment 10788
Not to mention the video they put up on YouTube….

Not a huge fan of the “Beast” reference at the end. Pretty cringe to think it’s somehow cool to be online with any satanic reference.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator

View attachment 10788
This axe is Stark’s attempt at remaining carbon neutral. Their electric dirt bike is so efficient at saving the planet from fossil fuel emissions that they need you to go chop down a few trees to offset the bike’s non-carbonated goodness.

It’s all part of the fine print in those complicated and nonsensical cap-and-trade deals that allows one company to pollute more if they pay money to another company that pollutes less. Stark is just cutting out the middle man by chopping down the trees they would have otherwise saved, thus maintaining the balance in the Force and by not lining their pockets with any tainted polluter money.

Swank171

This is Stark’s attempt at remaining carbon neutral. Their electric dirt bike is so efficient at saving the planet from fossil fuel emissions that they need you to go chop down a few trees to offset the bike’s non-carbonated goodness.

It’s all part of the fine print in those complicated and nonsensical cap-and-trade deals that allows one company to pollute more if they pay money to another company that pollutes less. Stark is just cutting out the middle man by chopping down the trees they would have otherwise saved, thus maintaining the balance in the Force and by not lining their pockets with any tainted polluter money.
Please hold while I fill my generator with gas….

MadpdXabbott

Still no bike in production and no VIN, Dealer says contact Stark, let them know I want it shipped to them, did that. Stark support says.

"Your order is paid and really soon will be builded.

As soon as is ready we will ship it to Lynnwood Motoplex

In case of further information just let us know
Best regards,
Stark Future Team"

Then I send them a Screen shot with my order paid in full and showing not in production, asking for Delivery date.
They respond "
We realized that the payment was issued to us, this should have been paid directly to the dealer.

Did the dealer not tell you this?

To Proceed with your order, we need to make a refund to your account, please provide all information required below.

1.- Copy of ID/Passport
2.- Order number
3.- Bank account that matches with the ID provided
4.- Email address that was used to order the Stark Varg
5.- Phone number
6.- Full name
7.- Address

Once the refund is done, you will have to pay the bike directly to the dealer and the bike will be delivered 8 weeks after."

This is pure TRASH Stark made this mess and they need to fix it. I suggest if you’re wanting a bike go to a dealer and buy one, you will get it before me as I have waited 2 years for no reason. My local dealer has never delivered a bike and can’t fix MY order, so getting a refund and putting in a new order would somehow fix their stupid mistakes, no thanks. If I have to get a refund, I'll go back to a crappy gas bike until the Honda E bike comes out. Cause F%$# STARK so frustrated with their garbage. Oh, and I got to DEMO ride the bike, I can’t get. Ride was fun but not worth 2 years wait and 2 missed Delivery dates, not to mention some tool dealer has a bike and I don’t as I was the first to order the day the website was up. Heads up on the Seat its pure concrete.
Because I'm such a stupid Fan Boy I got my refund and was dumb enough to give the money back to a dealer and Stark. of course the day we tried to put the order in Anton Wass crashed the Stark servers with updates on deliveries. another week gone. I could'nt give up the $1,000 discount and the $369.00 in parts I had already purchased.

Swank171

love seeing people with their stark, just can’t understand how they have them right here by my home tracks when I ordered years ago….
Someone in this forum??

Funny how I can be day 2 order and the bike can’t be shipped to ca now but people here have them.

Way to screw the customers who funded you stark. Every 100$ interest free loan you have been using to build while stiffing the guys who invested early all the while getting bikes in the hands of people who just heard about the bike 2 months ago.

IMG_5532.jpeg

Mikec265

I ordered on day one. Estimated delivery date went from December 15th 23 to April 1st 2024.

I'm a Pennsylvania resident.
$200 setup fees from a dealer in New York, I don't expect them to work for free, but Stark should pay setup. If the dealer is making money on the bike besides setup, it's an extra bike for them to profit from, so some slack on fees would be awesome. To compare, Pointview Cycle in Canfield Ohio never charged me setup on 3 new bikes I bought in the past 2 years, and even cut deals during the scamdemic.
I replied to the dealers emails 3 times telling them that the name and address on the invoice is incorrect. Apparently they don't pay attention to email responses. I'm not going to pay an invoice unless it has the correct information.

Not happy with Stark or the dealer. Honestly I'd rather use an Ohio dealer if possible. Preferably no dealer, but that's not an option. Is there a dealer list somewhere?

Am I misunderstanding something by chance?

Swank171

Wonder if I change mine to Oregon if it would be produced soon…also avoid sales tax.

My new April delivery date I’m share is tentative just like my last 3….being in ca I’ll end up getting one in 2025 after ordering n 2021…

Fog 25

Wonder if I change mine to Oregon if it would be produced soon…also avoid sales tax.

My new April delivery date I’m share is tentative just like my last 3….being in ca I’ll end up getting one in 2025 after ordering n 2021…
Yes that’s what I did with mine. Should be here in February. Power Motorsports | Sublimity, Oregon | New & Used Motorcycle, ATV, Side by Side, Tractor, Snowmobile & Jet Ski Dealer salesman name is Andrew.
Will be making a road trip to pick up two bikes.

timothyrgriffe

I paid in full through a dealer(after transferring my pre-order)on 10/18. I was told 6-8 weeks, still have not received my Varg. Sold my Alta to pay for some of it and I’m beyond annoyed. Telling me end of Feb/March

Swank171

I paid in full through a dealer(after transferring my pre-order)on 10/18. I was told 6-8 weeks, still have not received my Varg. Sold my Alta to pay for some of it and I’m beyond annoyed. Telling me end of Feb/March
I’m blown away by hearing this stuff…even with my personal experience being so bad it still blows me away so many of us are having these problems….

timothyrgriffe

I would be super pissed if it was my only bike, what a joke. I won’t lie I will be shocked if I get it in the new time frame.

I have been given a VIN and told it shipped but at this point talk is so cheap.

AL_V

New email today from Stark since I told them I am ready to pay:

>Really sorry for the mistake, after checking Ohio we are still waiting for the license there.
>As our team is based in Spain we made an error when checking the State.
>At the moment we can offer these States that are the closest available: Kentucky, West Virginia Or Michigan
>Again sorry for the mistake and let us know if you still want to change or if you prefer to wait until we can deliver in your State.

So I guess I will call the WV dealer tomorrow and see if I want to go with them...

AL_V

New email today from Stark since I told them I am ready to pay:

>Really sorry for the mistake, after checking Ohio we are still waiting for the license there.
>As our team is based in Spain we made an error when checking the State.
>At the moment we can offer these States that are the closest available: Kentucky, West Virginia Or Michigan
>Again sorry for the mistake and let us know if you still want to change or if you prefer to wait until we can deliver in your State.

So I guess I will call the WV dealer tomorrow and see if I want to go with them...
Follow up; I talked to the WV dealer AOMC, and the guy knew a lot more about it than I expected. He said he has a list of pre-orders that were assigned to them, and they expect to be calling the folks on the list the week of Jan 15. So I emailed Stark and asked them to assign my order to them. Hopefully the rest will go smooth and take 8 weeks or less...

Swank171

I know I posted this in another thread too but for those of you in CA or maybe even west coast having trouble getting your old orders filled shoot me a PM.

I think I figured out a way to get our bikes a lot faster.