Following Stay-At-Home Orders

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
My lower back has been bothering me, so now I have to ride standing up more. I couldn't do these tight turns standing up last year, but this year I have no choice!

evh1

I just rode in a rut/turn track and it’s surprisingly fun and so good for technique practice, especially on Alta riding where throttle modulation and power off/ power on transitions are a bit different than an ICE bike. Good fun and a good workout too!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
@Philip Not being a Debbie Downer but where’s the helmet? ⛑
If you go down who going to run this site? Great practice (turn track) That‘s one one the firsts thing I try to teach riders.
I ride very slowly on a soft grass. It is a 1st gear track, the top speed is under 15mph. The helmet only makes me hot and tired. I train better without it. I should start wearing goggles or bicycle glasses though.

stephane

I ride very slowly on a soft grass. It is a 1st gear track, the top speed is under 15mph. The helmet only makes me hot and tired. I train better without it. I should start wearing goggles or bicycle glasses though.
@Philip you could try a downhill mountain bike helmet? They are more ventilated than a regular motorcycle helmet and they do protect you (especially if you are really staying below 15mph).