New wheels Graphics ,Suspension on my Varg.

Beagle

Is this real, +70 class? Mad respect.

Do you think you can race two classes with the Varg or would you need to switch bikes between races?

Foss

With the wheels that came from FL, were the OEM spaces compatible? I see they provide their own spacers. But would the OEM spacers work as well?

Is this real, +70 class? Mad respect.

Do you think you can race two classes with the Varg or would you need to switch bikes between races?
Raced last week and rode 2 classes 65 + and 70+ won the 65+ and 3rd in 70+ first race back in a year due to broken shoulder. Rode tight due to layoff, hitting the practice track hard and feel better on the bike, Changed the Dunlop MX 34 for a Dunlop MX 14 . spun a lot on starts (lose terrain)Did practice and 4 motos at about 12 min each and when i hooked up the charger still had 53% left. Used and raced at 40 HP which I now realize was to much power.

With the wheels that came from FL, were the OEM spaces compatible? I see they provide their own spacers. But would the OEM spacers work as well?
Best to call the wheel rep . Onell Lee. I think you need to use the rotors that come with the Varg. Don't know on spacers as I had the wheels dropped ship to my mech. They do supply spacers, wheel quality is real good.