New Graphics Suspension and Wheels on My Varg

fred900

Pre Production Lainer A-kit Shock and Forks. Probable the best suspension I have ever ridden on. A60 wheels from DubYa and graphics from Mx Graphics in Chrome, the pics don't do it justice, looks so awesome in the sunlight. Did the duel rear brake kit, in some ways it was good, but when you don't think and ride naturally you hit both think the hand brake is a clutch. Let multiple people test it and they were blow away. Funny, people were asking me how much for a test ride, I could have cleaned up.
My Phone popped out of the holder, lucky it hit me or I would have never known.

BT2A9186.JPG

BT2A9181.JPG

BT2A9198.JPG

blbills

Awesome machine! Looks like you have an aftermarket seat as well? Is it just a cover or foam too?

FACTORYMX46

Hey Fred900, quick couple questions on your Stark. I just picked one up as well and wondering on a few items that looks like you did to yours.
Grips ? assuming glue on style and was the throttle tricky to remove off that tube?
Levers ? what brand? and even a part number plz. I have the rear hand brake on mine. like to be black levers
Thanks Jeff

fred900

ASV C6 Series Levers for 2018+ KTM but I have a KTM Brembo MC for the LHRB not the Stark, have no Idea what lever they use. I have the Duel Rear Foot and Hand Brake from RaceTorx but had a custom cable made for the stark.
Yes glue on throttle from Renthal and ODI Clamp-on on the Left. wish Renthal made Black soft.
From RockyMountainATV:

ASV C6 Series Standard Clutch Lever Brembo Black​

Fits: 2018 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition​

Part# 1348140002

ASV C6 Series Brake Lever Brembo Black​

Fits: 2018 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition​

Part# 1348120006