Latest firmware update for SM/EX

Jayfox911

I think last year I bought the last tail tidy they had. I tried buying another one shortly after my first one and they said they discontinued it. I told him I’d buy a couple if he made them and he declined. I love the light, but it’s simple polycarbonate cut with a mill and glued together. Probably easy to make if you have a mill.
I would buy two also. I wonder if we get 10 or more orders they would make another batch. I really just want a tail light and brake light. If someone made those, that would be prefect for SoCal desert riding at night and it could mount on the top of the fender and be pretty small like the crf 450x style.

If the tidy company can modify the design some, I would also like the tail section to wrap over the fender like the stock one since I jump and would like the extra strength from the over the fender instead of just screws.

1679B5B2-1407-44C1-AC43-7D7785935D93.jpeg

Motophyllic

I tried talking to Justin? At New Rage Cycles and he wouldn’t budge at all in building more Alta lights. He did send me a Tidy tail light without the resistor or led light. Basically just the frame of it when I was having trouble getting the light to work, so now I have a spare.