Blinking yellow after firmware update

JerkyChew

So I'm at the dealership with "my" Varg that I haven't actually paid for yet - The dealer just ran the latest firmware upgrade and after it was done the status light went to solid blue. The instructions said that it should power off but the light just stayed blue. We rebooted the bike and now we're greeted with a rapidly blinking yellow light. So far we can't find any information online and the dealer is waiting for a call back from Stark. Anybody ever run into this?

massive505

My rapid blinking green, looks more yellow then green. Try pressing the down button and see if it goes into gear and turns solid green

Foss

So I'm at the dealership with "my" Varg that I haven't actually paid for yet - The dealer just ran the latest firmware upgrade and after it was done the status light went to solid blue. The instructions said that it should power off but the light just stayed blue. We rebooted the bike and now we're greeted with a rapidly blinking yellow light. So far we can't find any information online and the dealer is waiting for a call back from Stark. Anybody ever run into this?
You have to restart the upgrade process. Hold both buttons (+) and (-) and that in theory should address the failed previous upgrade.

JerkyChew

So we found an updated light status grid at Stark Future which isn't in the manual. It now shows a fast flashing yellow as just "on" but also "Update available":

1708954534301.png

I ended up taking the bike home and have been riding it without issue, though the blinking continues. It does go into gear and turns solid green. But every time I put it in neutral it goes to that blinking yellow. I've tried the upgrade process by holding both buttons but nothing happens. I'm thinking I should contact Start support.

massive505

So we found an updated light status grid at Stark Future which isn't in the manual. It now shows a fast flashing yellow as just "on" but also "Update available":

View attachment 10991

I ended up taking the bike home and have been riding it without issue, though the blinking continues. It does go into gear and turns solid green. But every time I put it in neutral it goes to that blinking yellow. I've tried the upgrade process by holding both buttons but nothing happens. I'm thinking I should contact Start support.
Good info Jerky 👍🏼