Dealership delivery

blbills

My pre-order was redirected to the local dealer and I paid in full on 12/20. Coincidentally that was the same day as that BS video Stark released about bikes being delivered in only a matter of weeks. My guess is 6-8 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.

Swank171

To be honest, I think this is what most of us are so bent out of shape about. There’s two at a local dealer here sitting on the showroom that won’t sell. The dealer is asking all kinds of fees and mark ups. Not necessarily hating on the dealer although the mark ups and garbage dealers in general, do I disagree with. My problem is that stark has completely blown this up and it’s still shipping inventory bikes out to dealerships while all of our “grandfathered in price“ orders are being left outstanding.

stark doesn’t aim to do anything about it. I fully expect to see my bike I ordered December 2021 in 2025… sure, I could pay another $1200 and just get one now. Why do I have to pay $1200 extra to get a bike early when I ordered my bike de 3? It doesn’t seem like a company that truly wants to honor the price they originally quoted us by forcing us to wait, twice as long to get a Bike almost pushing us to just buy at a premium.

timothyrgriffe

I would buy one right now from a dealer with available inventory. However, I already paid in full and keep being told its on the way. I doubt that, they are enjoying my paid in full loan

Ross Shafer

Gotta love this bullshit instagram post from Stark.....

stark__future

There is nothing in the way, stopping you from going out and ride! 🐺⚡️​

And this one:
t-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

stark__future

Massive achievements inside and outside the factory for the Stark Team in 2023 ⚡️ Thank you to everyone for the relentless support & trust. First and foremost our customers, partners, athletes, everyone inside the factory and all supporters 🙏

I ordered pretty dang early (jan 8, 2022....3 delays so far, crappy communications and no bike in sight...I feel so appreciated for my ".....support and trust"! Actually the trust is gone and I don't think Stark gives a shit!

blbills

I would buy one right now from a dealer with available inventory. However, I already paid in full and keep being told its on the way. I doubt that, they are enjoying my paid in full loan
When did you pay for yours? Are you going through a dealer? I see that you are only 30 minutes north of me. We should ride sometime when our Starks come in!

Swank171

Gotta love this bullshit instagram post from Stark.....

stark__future

There is nothing in the way, stopping you from going out and ride! 🐺⚡️​

And this one:
View attachment 10795

stark__future

Massive achievements inside and outside the factory for the Stark Team in 2023 ⚡️ Thank you to everyone for the relentless support & trust. First and foremost our customers, partners, athletes, everyone inside the factory and all supporters 🙏

I ordered pretty dang early (jan 8, 2022....3 delays so far, crappy communications and no bike in sight...I feel so appreciated for my ".....support and trust"! Actually the trust is gone and I don't think Stark gives a shit!
This is so tone deaf. HahahH. Dillisional.

AL_V

I forgot to mention above, that Stark also told me that they can now deliver to Ohio
>In Ohio we can deliver the bikes already, and as soon as you are ready to pay we will allocate the order to a dealer.
New email today from Stark since I told them I am ready to pay:

>Really sorry for the mistake, after checking Ohio we are still waiting for the license there.
>As our team is based in Spain we made an error when checking the State.
>At the moment we can offer these States that are the closest available: Kentucky, West Virginia Or Michigan
>Again sorry for the mistake and let us know if you still want to change or if you prefer to wait until we can deliver in your State.

So I guess I will call the WV dealer tomorrow and see if I want to go with them...

AL_V

New email today from Stark since I told them I am ready to pay:

>Really sorry for the mistake, after checking Ohio we are still waiting for the license there.
>As our team is based in Spain we made an error when checking the State.
>At the moment we can offer these States that are the closest available: Kentucky, West Virginia Or Michigan
>Again sorry for the mistake and let us know if you still want to change or if you prefer to wait until we can deliver in your State.

So I guess I will call the WV dealer tomorrow and see if I want to go with them...
Follow up; I talked to the WV dealer AOMC, and the guy knew a lot more about it than I expected. He said he has a list of pre-orders that were assigned to them, and they expect to be calling the folks on the list the week of Jan 15. So I emailed Stark and asked them to assign my order to them. Hopefully the rest will go smooth and take 8 weeks or less...

Swank171

Anyone else here in southern CA wanting their bikes and have been waiting forever shoot me a PM.

I’m quite stubborn and think I’ve found the best solution available to us. Not wanting to wait till April and get pushed out again. Seems like this will be a lot faster.

jh151

I just saw if you ordered a bike today it's supposed to be here by April? What happened to being a year or more out on new orders?
Like many of you I put my order in December 18th 2 years ago and 2 weeks ago finally got an e mail saying I'd be contacted by my dealer shortly for payment. Currently estimated date is March 16th.

sand300

stark have massively ramped up production. I also think there's many who had put a deposit on it which haven't gone through with the purchase which has led to quicker delivery times.
mine was 4 weeks ahead of schedule on delivery

F451

I just saw if you ordered a bike today it's supposed to be here by April? What happened to being a year or more out on new orders?
Like many of you I put my order in December 18th 2 years ago and 2 weeks ago finally got an e mail saying I'd be contacted by my dealer shortly for payment. Currently estimated date is March 16th.
Stark has significantly ramped up production in the last few months. There was a video released recently talking about it, I forget how many bikes a day they are currently producing and that number is supposed to be increasing.

I also suspect they have been getting a fair amount of order cancellations in the US with the weight of the bike increasing, confusion about when the bikes are going to actually be delivered, and more recently all the issues with bikes not being able to be delivered direct to customers in some US states.

jh151

Stark has significantly ramped up production in the last few months. There was a video released recently talking about it, I forget how many bikes a day they are currently producing and that number is supposed to be increasing.

I also suspect they have been getting a fair amount of order cancellations in the US with the weight of the bike increasing, confusion about when the bikes are going to actually be delivered, and more recently all the issues with bikes not being able to be delivered direct to customers in some US states.
I kinda figured that was the case but was shocked to see the time line cut down that much!