Alta Redshift MX Wheel Spacers (outside of the hub) wanted

wildman240

Hi All,

Neither Warp9 or Liquid Performance has or makes wheel spacers. Does anyone have drop-in OEM spec parts available or measured drawings so I can make some?

I did a forum search but didn't find a previous answer for this question. If there are KTM shelf parts available, please advise part numbers and I'll move along. 😀 I'm on my last set. Front and rear.

Thanks!

Todd

Matt

E-Rider
A little while back someone on the forum places a group order with a machine shop to have some made. I am not sure if there are any left. Otherwise there are non available for purchase. The options are convert the front end to KTM or have spacers made unfortunately.

wildman240

Those wouldn't work for me anyway as I have the 4CS forks. I'll have to get out some instruments and take measurements to make some then. Thanks.

wildman240

I'm interested in a set. Even more interested in a rear set for the MX spec. I'm reverse engineering a used set so I can make some. Please let me know details if you have either/or. AND a continued thank you for all of your support to this forum and its members.

On a completely different side note...I've never had to replace the 9v lithium battery (have a new one on standby). What happens to the data when the thing goes flat? Should I be making arrangements to access the multitool for a download? Or is that a non-issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Todd

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I'm interested in a set. Even more interested in a rear set for the MX spec. I'm reverse engineering a used set so I can make some. Please let me know details if you have either/or. AND a continued thank you for all of your support to this forum and its members.

On a completely different side note...I've never had to replace the 9v lithium battery (have a new one on standby). What happens to the data when the thing goes flat? Should I be making arrangements to access the multitool for a download? Or is that a non-issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Todd

No problem, keep me updated on what you do so I can coordinate appropriately.

Now on your 9V battery - the ARM processor inside the ACM is able to keep the VIN and mileage data safely with a 9V disconnect (remove and replace). Also all the log data is saved on the SD card in the ACM. So overall you should be fine.