Yes or No? -- Rate My Generator

Chadx

I assume by "useable" you mean to charge an electric dirtbike, but to answer (and since you are posting in the General section), we need to know the specs of the charger you are plugging into it. Or at least what bike you are plugging in and if it's a stock charger.
That also doesn't say if the Amps is max/surge amps or continuious/rated amps, but let's assume continuous/rated amps. If you are plugging in a 240v charger, it should be one that draws (not outputs) 16.5 amps or less. If you plugging in a 120v charger, it should draw 33amps or less.
What does your charger say for voltage and max draw (not output)?

Also, please update the title of the thread to something that describes the subject. "Yes or No?" is a bit click-batey, no? Ha. If nothing else, for those using the search engine (on the forum or on google), a good subject will help users find threads on subjects that they want to know more about. The first line of your post ("Is this a useable generator") would be an informative thread subject as I expect generator capability would be a subject others would search for.

standbyu

I assume by "useable" you mean to charge an electric dirtbike, but to answer (and since you are posting in the General section), we need to know the specs of the charger you are plugging into it. Or at least what bike you are plugging in and if it's a stock charger.
That also doesn't say if the Amps is max/surge amps or continuious/rated amps, but let's assume continuous/rated amps. If you are plugging in a 240v charger, it should be one that draws (not outputs) 16.5 amps or less. If you plugging in a 120v charger, it should draw 33amps or less.
What does your charger say for voltage and max draw (not output)?

Also, please update the title of the thread to something that describes the subject. "Yes or No?" is a bit click-batey, no? Ha. If nothing else, for those using the search engine (on the forum or on google), a good subject will help users find threads on subjects that they want to know more about. The first line of your post ("Is this a useable generator") would be an informative thread subject as I expect generator capability would be a subject others would search for.
No grammar corrections? Too much coffee or something? Settle down bud.

Chadx

No grammar to correct? Settle down friend, too much coffee or something?

Sorry if the ribbing about it being "click-baity" title landed the wrong way. I was just trying to suggest a simple title change to make it easier for forum users to find your thread and content that they are interested in as this is definitely a topic that people have questions on. "Yes or no?" for a title, without anything else for context, won't turn up in searches looking for generator information.

But back to the subject and my previous question, what does your charger say for voltage and max draw (max charger draw; not max charger output)? Or, if you don't have the charger yet, which bike is this for? Thanks.