XEMX1 Motor and Quick Change Battery for 2014-2018 YZ250-450F

DonCox

Mark at XEMX1.com has been developing the product he has today, for quite a while. It is a motor/gear reduction and Controller, with a quick change battery, all designed for the Newer YZ 250-450F chassis. This is there new web site. The battery might be able to fit in the newer 2022-2023 Honda CRF250 450. I used one of his batteriy box's and it fit in the Honda too, but not as a quick change. I have seen a lot of new info on the AxialFlux motor from Koeingsseg, Mercedes, McLaren and others, and that is what Mark is using in the DIY electric motorcycle kits. The quick change battery system is a very quick system. Here is a Hare Scramble were they YouTubed the quick change in a race. At 17:30 minutes into the YouTube.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Axial Flux motors were made by some small British company that was bought my Mercedes, and now nobody but Mercedes and their friends can have them ???

DonCox

Motoenergy has been using that method for some time. Mark is making many improvements to it in his builds internally in the motor. Just search Axial Flux on YouTube and see all who are developing that tech. Mercedes is working with Yasa a British company for a new version of this technology.