Want to buy WTB - EXR Front Hub with Disc (SuperMoto Conversion)

dyedaniel

Hi All-

I'm looking to do a conversion of my 2019 EXR to supermoto and need a few things...

1. Front brake disk & adapter to accommodate the larger diameter disc.
2. Rear disc
3. Rear SM sprocket (assuming it's a different tooth count)
4. Rear wheel
5. Left hand rear brake kit

I'm located in Oregon 97058.

Let me know!
Thanks,
Dan

dyedaniel

Will do. I had the rekluse version on a 300xc and it did the job. They're nice because you can run them under the clutch. I'm interested in getting the factory/matching version for aesthetic reasons. Thanks though!

JP racing

Hi All-

I'm looking to do a conversion of my 2019 EXR to supermoto and need a few things...

1. Front brake disk & adapter to accommodate the larger diameter disc.
2. Rear disc
3. Rear SM sprocket (assuming it's a different tooth count)
4. Rear wheel
5. Left hand rear brake kit

I'm located in Oregon 97058.

Let me know!
Thanks,
Dan

1. I used the EX brakes on my 17" wheels so I have the takeoff floating brake rotor if you want it. You also will need the caliper + master + ??? from a SM. PM me if you still want it.

2. Rear disc is the same

3. Stock rear sprocket is 50T

5. For the OE look you need the Brembo clutch master with a 9mm or 10mm bore + the stock LHRB line (not too hard to find) or you can get the brake line made. Lots of info in the forum on this conversion.

Which tires are you planning to use?

dyedaniel

After further review I've been advised that you need a wider front triple clamp to accommodate the wider hub on the SM OEM wheel set, so not going to do that. I've tracked down a rear, and a front rim. Just need an OEM hub from an EXR or MX to fit to the SM rim. I'm planning on keeping the brake compatible to that I can swap wheel sets between SM and Trail.

VINSANITY

I’m OK selling just the front hub (it doesn’t have the spacers just the hub).

How does $100 plus shipping sound

VINSANITY

I have a complete 21” MXR / EXR wheel - it has the tubliss system installed but the tire is bald. I think I have a front axle for the same.

VINSANITY

I also have an oversized front rotor kit, it’s for MX and not that super huge one from the SM. It definitely helps stop the bike quicker.

VINSANITY

I got the hub all packed up - turns out it did have the spacers (they are hard to find).

Will get a shipping cost today

IMG_2658.jpeg

IMG_2659.jpeg

Top Bottom