Withdrawn Wheels & Suspension For Sale

Altanala

Front MX Wheel
Rear MX Wheel
Front SM Wheel
SM Forks
MX Forks 4CS
Swingarm

Listed on eBay, auctions finishing Sunday. If link doesn’t work search ALTA Redshift. Collection and possibly free delivery available in the Bay Area.

aglb1322 | eBay

Mark911

To avoid another "e-bay front fender" fiasco let it be known that any late model KTM or Husky REAR wheel (18 or 19) will fit your Alta just fine as will the 20mm (small) axle, spacers and chain adjusters. It's NOT the exact same hub/rim (Alta uses Warp 9) but they're just as good if not better. This applies to ANY model Alta but if you want a superwide rear rim for your SM make sure you select the proper KTM/Husky setup. On the other hand, the Alta FRONT hub/wheel is indeed unique to Alta.

Fod

My buddies are always tightening their ktm/husky spokes. What makes them better then the warp9? If they are noticeably lighter, I may be on the look out for some new wheels!

Fod

Also will the ktm wheels require any modifications or spacing for the hub, sprocket, or rotors?

Mark911

Not the back wheel, should bolt right on (rotor, sprocket, etc). Note however, that Alta went with the 20mm rear axle (small) so you'll need to use your Alta spacers if the KTM/Husky wheel you bought came with spacers for the 25mm axle. The bearings are all the same ID, the spacers allow the same wheel to be used with either axle size. I have no idea if they're lighter, but knowing KTM they trimmed everything possible! There's also TONS of used KTM/Husky aftermarket wheels, these will work as well.

Top Bottom