Varg Silent Passing Issues

SubSonic

my guess is bikes will play riders favorite music on small wireless type speaker -
music will become trade mark of rider just like color of bike and crash gear -

in a few years top riders bikes will play audio ads as they ride around track - like
- monster drink makes you faster -

E vehicles being so quiet make them kind of dangerous at low speeds
will have to make some sound under 35 mph -
will play music or ring tone of drivers choice at low speeds for safety -

clowns will turn up Loud and bother everyone -

SubSonic

talked to Amazon E Van driver yesterday a few thing he said about van -

Vans are reliable so far -
uncomfortable for driver - bad seating - not comfortable -

Then he told me that IN City drivers have noticed that people walking get Startled
when van gets close to them from Behind / poor visible conditions -

He said that drivers think its because people are accustomed to Loud engine noise
and this Big van is Silent so not normal -

Driver said that van drives Very Smooth -

Van has driven by me a few times while riding eMC and van is Silent and Big -

Mike85

I emailed Stark on this Silence for Racing and below is their Reply:

Sales Support (Stark Future)
Apr 3, 2024, 17:20 GMT+2
Dear Michael,

thank you for your note, we are aware that some federations require this feature, yet we are not done by developing such function as "racing sound"

I hope you can enjoy the VARG still and bear with us up until we have this function up and running
Best regards,
Stark Future Team

MICHAEL
Apr 2, 2024, 20:43 GMT+2
I was at my local track *(Raceway Park - Englishtown, NJ) and they will "not" allow Electric bikes to race with the gas bikes because they said they are silent and a hazard to race with !
*So my question is can there be a Software and possibly a Mechanical Update & Upgrade to put a Speaker of some sort on these bikes with a sound device so that they would allow Stark's to race with gas bikes ?
**Please let me know if that is something that you can do since I bought this bike to race with...Mike :)

HadesOmega

Sounds like horse$hit I race against gas bikes all the time so what if you can't hear them they should be focusing on what's in front of them and it's the riders responsibility to safely pass.

It's the same thing with splitting lanes on an electric motorcycle it's not really any different than with a gas bike.