Want to trade Trade Left hand rear brake for your stock footbrake?

Glennh9

Hey guys! Fresh Alta MXR owner here, just picked up a 2018 today. Can’t wait to ride this thing at a track. It has the Brembo left hand “clutch” master with longer brake line straight to the rear brake caliper. I would like to be able to hop off my Alta and transition to my KTM 350 seamlessly, which obviously has a clutch not a left hand rear brake. So I am looking to see if there is anybody out there that would want to trade me my Brembo handbrake master and line for a OEM rear brake line, master, mount and lever if possible. Previous owner did not have the take off parts. I know there are some new parts available out there, but I’d rather check here if anyone has anything laying around they would sell or trade me first. Thanks!

Glennh9

Darn, I’m all the way in Florida (USA). If there isn’t anyone else a little closer willing to trade- I’d still be open to making something happen with you. We would just have to pay shipping obviously, I’d expect it to be somewhere around $75 usd for each of us

Motophyllic

Mine is set up with the hand and foot brake so if you’re used to hitting the foot brake you can but you can also use the hand rear brake on right hand turns. I hop off my Alta and get on my CRF 250. No problem. The left-hand rear brake is used very similar to a clutch in a lot of situations. Give it a try before you make the wrong decision. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to go from one bike to the other.

Sleeperbimmer

Ill trade. I have an SM though, Im not sure if the MXR and SM have the same brake lever or not it seems kinda small. Might be hard to find with a boot

Viktor

Hey guys! Fresh Alta MXR owner here, just picked up a 2018 today. Can’t wait to ride this thing at a track. It has the Brembo left hand “clutch” master with longer brake line straight to the rear brake caliper. I would like to be able to hop off my Alta and transition to my KTM 350 seamlessly, which obviously has a clutch not a left hand rear brake. So I am looking to see if there is anybody out there that would want to trade me my Brembo handbrake master and line for a OEM rear brake line, master, mount and lever if possible. Previous owner did not have the take off parts. I know there are some new parts available out there, but I’d rather check here if anyone has anything laying around they would sell or trade me first. Thanks!
Ok, I'm watching you ;-)

Top Bottom