Testing the Varg

rk42

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share some of my thoughts. Finally, after much anticipation, I've had the chance to put this machine to the test and to see for myself if it lives up to its reputation.

I must say, the buzz around the Varg is not without reason. After taking it for a few spins, I've found it to be a truly exceptional piece of machinery, a bike that could be described as nothing short of outstanding.

However, it's not necessarily the best in every situation. There are a few aspects where the reality doesn't quite match the advertisement. There are also specific scenarios where you might find a big thumper is potentially a little bit better. But in certain circumstances, the Varg does not just exceed expectations, it obliterates them. The bike’s performance is so superior that it's almost shocking.

One area I feel could benefit from further refinement is the suspension setup. Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't bad, but it isn't stellar either.

Seb is such a cool guy, full of knowledge and a master of his craft. But from what I have seen, he has been testing the bike almost single-handedly, thats crazy! KTM for example has heaps of testriders, for engines, suspension, frame, durability...

Seb's bike is probably the best tuned among the lot, at least in my opinion because it was the bike i felt most comfortable on. However, personal preferences vary widely and not everyone will agree with his settings.

I believe the true potential of this motorcycle will be fully realized once it finds its way into the hands of various riders, mechanics, and enthusiasts who can tinker with it to suit their personal preferences.

There are so many smart minds in our community that could bring a wealth of knowledge and adjustments to optimize the bike for different riders and conditions.

When considering the whole package, the Varg genuinely shines. It's a seamless blend of power, design, and performance that has the potential to place it on a pedestal - as perhaps the greatest motocross machine ever built.

I encourage all of you, if given the chance, to try it out. While it might not be perfect in every aspect, no bike is nor ever will be, its overall performance and potential is something truly incredible.