Sold Supermoto wheels

ders717

If anyone is interested, I have a set of Warp9 SM wheels for sale that’s ready to bolt up. They can be sold with the slicks that are on them or with Continental Attack SM tires. Figured I’d post on here first before I change out the Alta hub on the front wheel to fit my KTM.

ecd

Very interested. They would directly fit on an EXR?

Are they stock from a Redshift SM, or custom Warp 9?

+1 on price/condition?

I tried contacting Warp 9 to buy some but couldn't get a response

ders717

They are in good condition. They have the 320mm rotor and come with a sprocket as well. I can send photos once I get back in town at the end of the week. They are Alta spec Warp9 wheels that come on the SM model.

As far as fitting them on the EXR you’ll most likely need a relocation bracket for the 320mm rotor which should be the same as a KTM one. $1100 shipped with the bracket and either the slicks that are on it or Continental Attack SMs.

ders717

I wish I had more. Only this set for now. For those interested just send me a PM and I’ll send you more info and the few pics I do have at the moment.

wwmotors

Another question about SM wheels. I had already built a set, see picture. We drive in Germany here in winter in a carting hall! When I drive the MXR no matter what mapping, the map goes down to Map 1 automatically after a few accelerations! Any ideas? Software? Acceleration not plausible for software, because wheels heavier? Cheers WW

IMG_E1953.JPG

Top Bottom