Rekluse Hand Brake

Foss

I think this is everything you are looking for. Just keep in mind this mod will void your warranty. But the route I picked was retaining all stark OEM parts, just buying the sleeve for the master cylinder. So if there was an issue there would be less variables and a better fighting chances if I had to explain the modification to Stark for a warranty claim.

AL_V

I think this is everything you are looking for. Just keep in mind this mod will void your warranty. But the route I picked was retaining all stark OEM parts, just buying the sleeve for the master cylinder. So if there was an issue there would be less variables and a better fighting chances if I had to explain the modification to Stark for a warranty claim.

You could just remove the ’added stuff’ before perusing a warranty claim.

AL_V

AL_V

This is a more affordable approach fyi…

Yes, that adapter, and a hose and a master cylinder will do it.
The Rekluse kit is nice for an ICE bike with a clutch lever, because you can adjust the position of the master, but Clake has solutions for that as well.
Shipping on the Clake adapter alone doubles the price, probably makes sense to order at least 2 at a time!

AL_V

Right, either way it will still work the same way in a sense, this setup is a must for the Varg. Game changer.
Totally agree! I have all the stuff to do this to my Varg when I finally receive it.
I am told mine is currently on a boat from Spain to NY.