Bought Redshift MXR throttle

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Looks like Liquid Performance only has the Alta Motors THROTTLE ASSEMBLY, OVERMOLDED [2100664-04] listed right now. eBay says the 2103959-00 part is sold out.

You should check with Liquid Performance directly. ( @ayden_kry ) Sometimes they have the needed ALTA parts, but they aren't listed on eBay.

LINK: eBay: Liquid Performance - Alta Motors THROTTLE ASSEMBLY, OVERMOLDED

This post in an old thread has info about the three different throttle part numbers. I assume it is accurate since nobody posted any corrections.

Electric Dirt Riders: ALTA Throttle part info

apbaguley

Looks like Liquid Performance only has the Alta Motors THROTTLE ASSEMBLY, OVERMOLDED [2100664-04] listed right now. eBay says the 2103959-00 part is sold out.

You should check with Liquid Performance directly. ( @ayden_kry ) Sometimes they have the needed ALTA parts, but they aren't listed on eBay.

LINK: eBay: Liquid Performance - Alta Motors THROTTLE ASSEMBLY, OVERMOLDED

This post in an old thread has info about the three different throttle part numbers. I assume it is accurate since nobody posted any corrections.

Electric Dirt Riders: ALTA Throttle part info
I had that throttle in my shopping cart but realized from that old thread it apparently wont work and was made for early models. I'll reach out to them and check.

Top Bottom