Sold Package Deal 2018 MXR(new), 2018 MXR (demo with code 36), 2019 EXR (demo)

Trialsman

I am just not going to be able to pull off the deal so I have cleared it with the dealer and want to pass it along to AOF members. He dosen't want to sell pieces so it is a package deal. I will no longer be involved and list below everything I know. Make sure you tell the owner "Big Ed" (his son Ed Jr works there as well) that you heard of it through me on this site. Here goes;

Ed Lojak
Lojack Cycle
Tarentum, PA Open Tuesday-Saturday
724-226-3727 Lojakscyclesales@gmail.com

1- 2018 MXR New with current firmware.
1- 2018 MXR Demo with Code 36 battery and current firmware. About 100mi on the bike and only a small scuff on the front fender.
1- 2019 EXR Demo with current firmware. About 100 mi on the bike and it looks perfect.
2- Rapid chargers in black plastic case.
1- Silver boxed charger
1- "Shop" rapid charger
3- Tool kit with bike info packets
1- countershaft sprocket
1- Tool for countershaft sprocket removal.
3- Alta MSO

Ed wants to get rid of EVERYTHING AT ONCE. The price is $24,000 for all and he, as a dealer, will provide any paperwork necessary for transfer. You will have to arrange and provide your own method of transportation. He is absolutely firm on the price and being a little too much for me at this point, is why I have to bow out. He has not notified anyone but me but I'm sure it will go fast. I figured someone here will be able to take advantage - GOOD LUCK.

Al

Trialsman

Had Ed made a decision to sell a year ago when I first asked I would have all three right now! In the meantime I bought one EXR from Rix and am very happy with it and my other EXR.

Gtrbo1

If anybody wants to go in on it I am only interested in The 18 mxr with no code issues. I’m east coast guy and love these bikes but I can’t take 3 more and justify it

BR717

If anybody wants to go in on it I am only interested in The 18 mxr with no code issues. I’m east coast guy and love these bikes but I can’t take 3 more and justify it
Lol. That’s the one everyone will want. I’m prepared to drop $24k but I’m not sure what that code fix is on the demo.

F451

A member out in CA said the battery or the module itself could be repaired approximately $300 and $150 respectively.

Don't forget shipping charges, plus might be some hoops to jump through with shipping the battery. Still, $150-300 to fix the battery, well worth it, a bargain really considering the work involved and the specialized knowledge needed to do the job.

Trialsman

Thanks F451. I couldn't remember who it was and definitely shipping both ways must be accounted for by the battery owner. I hope never to need your service but appreciate your willingness to help the members.

F451

Thanks F451. I couldn't remember who it was and definitely shipping both ways must be accounted for by the battery owner. I hope never to need your service but appreciate your willingness to help the members.

I believe @Mark911 is our mad scientist Code 36 fixer. Its certainly not me!

See here: Mark911 can fix anything, if asked nicely

I was just offering up some additional considerations regarding the fix.

Gtrbo1

BR717 I would take the demo Exr if that made it better for you. I have one so I was just looking to try the MXR. I literally just came in from a 23mile loop on my EXR.

Top Bottom