Our Alta backflipper down 👎

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
This sucks. I think the Alta is the safest bike ever for jumping. Can't hit a neutral, can't be in a wrong gear, and can correct the attitude in the air more widely. But hitting a jump in Map 1 or with a dying battery can send you a bit short. A lot short, if you are going for a backflip.

snydes

Staff member
I don’t know how you guys feel but for me it’s terribly obvious when I’m in map 1, I can feel it right away. I guess if you just hop on and the first thing you do is hit a 75 foot ramp then...

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Map 1 feels good it you are riding slow tight sections. It may feel okay if you haven't warmed up yet and decide to go for a jump. You will only notice it on the face of the jump.

snydes

Staff member
Poor guy knows he did a dumb dumb, it happens to the best of them.

I think in the future for the sake of competition they need to be able to customize or lock out certain maps that are undesirable for the situation.

Fod

Luckily it wasn't during a back flip! Looks like this is his second time breaking his ankles. Poor guy....wish him a fast recovery! Hey fog, Dustin looks to be a Santa Clarita local from what I read. Do you know him?

Fog 25

Luckily it wasn't during a back flip! Looks like this is his second time breaking his ankles. Poor guy....wish him a fast recovery! Hey fog, Dustin looks to be a Santa Clarita local from what I read. Do you know him?
Yes he use to work at N-Style.