For Sale Miscellaneous parts

Bionicvef

I have new parts for the battery packs as well as many other parts of the bike . I was able to get them during the the last weeks final packing up of the Brisbane Location . I do not have cells unfortunately those where sold last year . I have throttles , ignitions , displays , various circuit boards and parts of the battery assembly , a new frame and new motors as well . I got everything for a good price so I’m not going to ask anything outrages just what you think is fair and would rather the parts go to bike owners who need them then to the scrap yard

039A5CE1-D8A6-4AE5-9CD7-4D2DF1BC748A.jpeg

D30BD45D-F78B-454B-B0A6-FF4B55755ED3.jpeg

F17481E2-CC63-40BB-927F-240597D85E5C.jpeg

wildman240

I have new parts for the battery packs as well as many other parts of the bike . I was able to get them during the the last weeks final packing up of the Brisbane Location . I do not have cells unfortunately those where sold last year . I have throttles , ignitions , displays , various circuit boards and parts of the battery assembly , a new frame and new motors as well . I got everything for a good price so I’m not going to ask anything outrages just what you think is fair and would rather the parts go to bike owners who need them then to the scrap yard

View attachment 2501

View attachment 2502

View attachment 2503
Interested in a display.

Bionicvef

As I don’t own a Alta motorcycle nor have any way to tesf or confirm the displays I have have no issues Im more than happy to ship depending on location for free one to who ever needs one and if it works out great all I ask is what ya think is fair and if it has and issue it’s yours to keep I’d ya want , maybe someone with more ecp and knowledge with circuitry can use them otherwise

Judaslefourbe

As I don’t own a Alta motorcycle nor have any way to tesf or confirm the displays I have have no issues Im more than happy to ship depending on location for free one to who ever needs one and if it works out great all I ask is what ya think is fair and if it has and issue it’s yours to keep I’d ya want , maybe someone with more ecp and knowledge with circuitry can use them otherwise
Just going to put it out there: all the displays that could be built with good parts have been built. I am not saying what you have does not work, but there is a low likelihood IMO. Testing is advised.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
Just going to put it out there: all the displays that could be built with good parts have been built. I am not saying what you have does not work, but there is a low likelihood IMO. Testing is advised.
I know that when you put a new display on, it needs to be connected to the dealer laptop.

Say I had two displays. If I put the second one on and connect to the laptop, can I then swap back to the original display without again connecting to the laptop?

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I know that when you put a new display on, it needs to be connected to the dealer laptop.

Say I had two displays. If I put the second one on and connect to the laptop, can I then swap back to the original display without again connecting to the laptop?

Just speculating here, but i'm assuming the display just needs the firmware loaded on to it, and that's why you need to connect it to a laptop.

Alta05

i have a bike in France with a bad motor i would love to get the motor and a bunch of parts frame etc .i will be supporting Alta bike in my shop in Scotts Valley so i will buy any available parts for stock.

Bionicvef

Yeah with the displays I don’t know if their working that’s why I offered to ship it to somkne for free and if it works they they can pay what they think it’s worth . I just would rather be told it’s junk and be out a couple bucks than know I had parts that could of possibly kept a bike going

Mark911

I'm curious what that big chunk of billet alum is for. . . . pack mass model . . . . chassis mount for static testing . . . . ?

Bionicvef

I have way more than then what’s in the pics I’ve just been busy with doctor appointments everyday cause I had a peice I’d welding slag imbedded in my eye a day or two ago

beepbeep

I'm curious what that big chunk of billet alum is for. . . . pack mass model . . . . chassis mount for static testing . . . . ?

Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker just registered, so this is my first post. I worked at Alta for almost 3 years. That big chunk of billet aluminum was a CMM inspection fixture for the Front Bulkhead. It's purpose was to mimic a nominal Rear Bulkhead.

It would make a decent doorstop or boat anchor now, unless you wanted to recycle it. I don't the going rate, but it's probably a worth a nice dinner as scrap metal. I know it's aluminum, probably 6061, but I don't recall for certain. It maybe a milder alloy.

Bionicvef

awesome I was curious if it was like a display price item or if the was supposed do something along the line of mimic the rear geometry /weight/ balance . Thanks for the info . I offered to a friend who has a machine shop and he had no use for it due to it not being solid all the way , but he was wondering as well what exactly it was meant to do.

Top Bottom